|Product Name:||Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate||Quality Standard:||USP 90% CPC|
|Raw Materials-:||Bovine Cartilage||Assay Chondroitin:||≥90%|
|Protein:||＜6.0%||Loss On Drying:||＜10.0%|
|Appearance:||White To Off White Powder||GMP Status:||NSF-GMP Available|
|Function:||Promote Joint Health||Application:||Food Supplements In Tablet, Capsules, And Powder Form|
Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium Powder,
Joint Supplements Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium,
90% Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium Powder
Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium Powder 90% For Join Supplements
Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate is the mucopolysaccharide powder extracted from bovine cartilages. we beyond biopharma we select high quality bovine cartilages and use the advanced enzymatic hydrolysis process to produce our bovine chondroitin sulfate sodium.
we not only supply chondroitin sulfate, but also supply other joint health ingredient such as chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Since cartilage is composed of four substances: collagen, proteoglycans, water and chondrocytes, and glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate are the basis of proteoglycans and are the components of normal cartilage, in theory, taking them can stimulate chondrocytes to produce new collagen and proteoglycans.
There are many specifications of chondroitin sulfate sodium, below is the List and specification of Chondroitin sulfate we can supply:
|Product name||Purity||Testing Method||Application|
|Chondroitin sulfate Terrestrial||USP 90%||CPC Titration||Foods Supplements|
|Chondroitin sulfate Terrestrial||CPC 90%||CPC Titration||Foods Supplements|
|Chondroitin sulfate Terrestrial||HPLC 90%||HPLC||Foods Supplements|
|Chondroitin sulfate Terrestrial||EP 95%||EP Method||Pharmaceutical oral|
|Chondroitin sulfate Terrestrial||Injectable grade||
|USP90%||CPC Titration||Dietary Supplements|
|EP 95%||EP Method||Pharmaceutical Oral, or Foods Supplements|
Chondroitin sulfate (CS) is a type of glycosaminoglycan that is covalently linked to proteins to form proteoglycans. Chondroitin sulfate mainly exists around the cartilage of joints, the extracellular matrix of tissues and the surface of cells, etc. It has the characteristics of pain relief, anti-thrombosis, strong water absorption, and promotion of cartilage regeneration. Chondroitin sulfate is a natural mucopolysaccharide, which is widely used in health care products, medicines, dietary supplements, pet food, cosmetics and other fields.
|Product Name||Chondroitin Sulfate Soidum|
|Quality Standard||USP40 Standard|
|Appearance||White to off white powder|
|Production process||enzymatic hydrolysis process|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by CPC Titration Method|
|Loss on Drying||≤10%|
|Function||Joint health Support, Cartilage and Bone Health|
|Application||Dietary supplements in Tablet, Capsules, or Powder|
|Halal Certificate||Yes, Halal Verified|
|Health Certificate||Yes, Health certificate is available for custom clearance purpose|
|Shelf Life||24 months from production date|
|Packing||25KG/Drum, Inner Packing: Double PE BAGS, Outer Packing: Paper Drum|
Documentation support of Chondroitin sulfate from Beyond Biopharma:
1. Typical COA of our chondroitin sulfate is available for your specification checking purpose.
2. Techinical Data sheet of chondroitin sulfate is available for your review
3. MSDS of chondroitin sulfate is available for your checking how to handle this material in your laboratory or in your production facility.
4. Manufacturing Flow Chart of Chondroitin Sulfate is available for your checking
5. We are also able to provide Nutrition Fact of chondroitin sulfate for your checking.
6. We are ready to Supplier Questionaire form from your company.
7. Other qulifaction documents will be sent to you upon your requests.
Specification Sheet of Chondroitin Sulfate bovine Sodium:
|Appearance||Off-white crystalline powder||Visual|
|Identification||The sample confirm with the reference library||By NIR Spectrometer|
|The infrared absorption spectrum of the sample should exhibit maxima only at the same wavelengths as that of chondroitin sulfate sodium WS||By FTIR Spectrometer|
|Disaccharides composition: The ratio of the peak response to the△DI-4S to the △DI-6S is no less than 1.0||Enzymatic HPLC|
|Optical Rotation: Meet the requirements for optical rotation, specific rotation in specific tests||USP781S|
|Loss On Drying||< 12%||USP731|
|Ph (1%H2o Solution)||4.0-7.0||USP791|
|Specific Rotation||- 20°~ -30°||USP781S|
|Residue On Ingition (Dry Base)||20%-30%||USP281|
|Organic Volatile Residual||NMT0.5%||USP467|
|Clarity (5%H2o Solution)||<0.35@420nm||USP38|
|Limite of none specific disaccharides||＜10%||Enzymatic HPLC|
|Heavy Metals||≤10 PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP2021|
Customized according to your requirments
|Bulk Density||>0.55g/ml||In House|
The advantages of Chondroitin sulfate from Beyond Biopharma?
1. GMP Production: We follow the GMP procedures during the production of our chondroitin sulfate.
2. Own Laboratory Testing: We have our own laboratory, which will conduct the testing of all items listed in the COA.
3. Third Party Laboratory Testing: We send our chondroitin sulfate to third party laboratory for testing to verify that our internal testing is validated.
4. Full Documents support: We are able to provide Full documentation support for our chondroiitn sulfate such as : NSF-GMP Certificate, HALAL Certificate, COA, MSDS, TDS, Nutritional Value, NONE-GMO statement, Residual Solvents Control, Allergen Statement.
5. Customized specification Avaliable: We are willing to do the customized specification of chondroitin sulfate for our customers. If you have special requirments on chondroiitn sulfate, such as the Particle size distribution and Purity.
Can I get some samples for testing?
A: Yes, we can arrange free samples, but please kindly pay for the freight cost. If you have a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account.
Does preshipment sample available ?
A: Yes, we can arrange preshipment sample, tested OK, you can place the order.
What is your payment method ?
A: T/T, and Paypal is prefered.
How can we make sure that the quality meets our requirments ?
1. Typical Sample is available for your testing before placing the order
2. Pre-shipment sample send to you before we ship the goods
What’s your MOQ?
A: our MOQ is 1kg.
Our usual packing is 1KG/ BAG and 20 BAGS of the material put into a PE bag, Then the bag is puit into a Drum
We are able to ship the goods both by air and by sea. We have the safety transporation certificate for both ways of shipment.
A free sample of around 100 grams could be provided for your testing purposes. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation. We will send the samples via DHL. If you have a DHL account, you are very welcome to provide us with your DHL account.
We have professional knowledgeable sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries.
Contact Person: Eric Lee