|Product Name:||Injectable Sodium Hyaluronate||GMP Certificate:||Yes, EU GMP|
|Assay Of HA:||＞95% By EP Method||CAS NO.:||9067-32-7|
|Quality Standard:||EP Standard With Endotoxin Control||Application Grade:||Injectable Grade|
|DMF:||Yes, DMF Available||Usage:||To Produce HA Injections|
sodium hyaluronate powder,
hyaluronic acid in cosmetics
Injectable Sodium Hyaluronate / Hyaluronic acid Powder for Injection Production
We supply Injectable sodium hyaluronate with endotoxin control for injection production purposes. Our injectable HA is produced by our manufacturer with EU Drug GMP and DMF documentation.
The quality standard of injectable grade HA is established according to EP quality standard, with additional control limit on the endotoxin. It could be used in the injection production.
Our prices are better than the prices you get on the market, please send a inquiry to know the details.
Sodium hyaluronate is a common drug for clinical treatment of OA. Sodium hyaluronate is widely present in human tissues, especially in synovial fluids, supporting and stabilizing synovial cells and collagen fiber scaffolds. Hyaluronic acid preparation is mainly a biological macromolecular substance extracted and refined from cockscomb and human umbilical cord, which appears as sodium hyaluronate salt.
Quick features of injectable Grade Hyaluronic acid
|Material name||Pharmaceutical Grade Hyaluronic acid|
|Origin of material||Bacteria Fermentation|
|Color and Apperance||White powder|
|Quality Standard||Injectable grade, with addtional control on the endotoxin|
|Purity of the material||95%-105%|
|Moisture content||≤10% (105°for 2hours)|
|Molecular weight||Around 1000 000 Dalton|
|Bulk density||＞0.35g/ml as bulk density|
|Solubility||Perfect solubility into water|
|Application||Pharma Eye Drop, Burn Topical Ointment|
|GMP Certificate||EU GMP Certificate|
|DMF Documentation||Yes, DMF is available|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: Sealed Foil bag,1KG/Bag, 5KG/Bag|
|Outer packing: 10kg/Fiber drum|
How does Injectable grade HA works for joint health?
1. Sodium hyaluronate is the main component of joint synovial fluid and is one of the components of the cartilage matrix. It acts as a lubricant in the joint cavity to reduce the friction between the tissues, and at the same time exerts an elastic effect, which cushions the damage of the articular cartilage. Injecting high molecular weight, high concentration and high elasticity of sodium hyaluronate into the joint cavity can significantly improve the inflammatory reaction of synovial tissue, enhance the viscosity and lubrication function of joint fluid, protect articular cartilage, and promote the healing and regeneration of articular cartilage. Relieve pain and increase joint mobility
2. Sodium hyaluronate molecules have a stabilizing effect on joint pain receptors, and their barrier function can effectively prevent the diffusion of inflammatory mediators and reduce the stimulation of chemical receptors on pain receptors. Achieve protection against joint pain.
3. Hyaluronic acid may also be involved in the synthesis of cartilage proteoglycan aggregates, so that the normal metabolism of articular cartilage can be carried out, thereby achieving the purpose of treating osteoarthritis.
The advantagesof our Hyaluronic acid ?
1. GMP and DMF: Our manufacturer of pharmaceutical Grade Hyaluronic acid is EU GMP verified, and the DMF is available for Hyaluronic acid.
2. Different ranges of molecular weight available. we supply injectable grade HA with different molecular weight for your choices.
3. Competitive prices: We have direct factory prices.
Specification Sheet of Pharmaceutical Grade Hyaluronic acid
SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)
|Appearance||White or almost white powder or fibrous aggregate||Conforms|
|A: Infrared Absorption||Complies with Ph. EUR. Reference spectrum of sodium hyaluronate||Comply|
|B: Reaction of sodium||Postive||Postive|
|Appearance of solution||Clear and the absorbance is NMT 0.01 at 600nm||Clear, A600nm=0.002|
|Molecular weight||Report the test value||1.11x 106 Dalton|
|Assay of sodium hyaluronate||95% -105%||100%|
|Intrinsic Viscosity||Report the test value||1.87 m³/kg|
|Loss on drying||Less than10%(USP731)||8.5%|
|Nucleic Acid||The absorbance is NMT 0.5 at 260nm||0.06|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||5.0-8.5 (0.5% solution)||6.5|
|Protein||≤0.1% (on the dried substance)||0.03%|
|Heavy Metal||NMT10 PPM||Pass|
|Iron||≤80 ppm(on the dried substance)||13.6ppm|
|Residual solvents (Ethanol)||≤0.5%||0.008%|
FAQS about Hyaluronic acid Supplied By Beyond Biopharma:
What is your standard packing for Hyalunoci acid?
Our standard packing for hyaluronic acid is 10KG/Drum. In the drum, there are 1KG/bag X 10 bags. We can do customized packing for you.
Hyaluronic acid is able to shipped by air ?
Yes, we can ship Hyaluronic acid by air. We are able to arrange shipment both by air and by vessel. We have all the necessary transportation certified needed.
Could you send small sample for testing purposes?
Yes, We can provide up to 50 grams sample free of charge. But we would be grateful if you can provide your DHL account so that we can send the sample via your account.
How soon can i get a response after I send a inquiry on your website?
Sales Service support: Professional sales team with Fluent English and fast response to your inquires. We promise you will sure get a response from us within 24 hours since you send the inquire
Contact Person: Eric Lee