|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1KG/ bag, then 10 bags put in one Fiber Drum.|
|Delivery Time:||Depending on your PO Quantity|
|Product Name:||Hyaluronic Acid||Origin:||Fermentation Origin|
|Quality Standard:||In-house Standard||Grade:||Cosmetic Grade|
|Solubility:||Good Solubility Into Water||Application:||Skin Care, Joint Care|
sodium hyaluronate powder,
hyaluronic acid bulk powder
Cosmetic Grade Hyaluronic Acid with 90% Purity from Fermentation Origin
We Beyond Biopharma Supplied Hyaluronic acid with 90% purity for cosmetic applications. The hyaluronic acid is produced by fermentation process from the bacteria. The functions of hyaluronic acid in cosmetic products is to moisturize the skin and promote the repairing of the damaged skin.
Hyaluronic acid is a glycosaminoglycan composed of the basic structure of disaccharide (D-glucuronic acid and N-acetylglucosamine). Hyaluronic acid is widely present in connective tissue, epithelial tissue, and nervous tissue. Unlike most glycosaminoglycans, hyaluronic acid does not contain sulfur and is formed in cell membranes rather than high-kilten bodies.
Features of the hyaluronic acid
|Material name||Cosmetic grade of Hyaluronic acid|
|Origin of material||Fermentation origin|
|Color and Apperance||White powder|
|Quality Standard||in house standard|
|Purity of the material||＞90%|
|Moisture content||≤10% (105°for 2hours)|
|Molecular weight||Around 1000 000 Dalton|
|Bulk density||＞0.35g/ml as bulk density|
|Solubility||Perfect solubility into water|
|Application||Cosmetic products, Skin care|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: Sealed Foil bag,1KG/Bag, 5KG/Bag|
|Outer packing: 10kg/Fiber drum, 27drums/pallet|
What are the functions of hyaluronic acid in cosmetic products?
Hyaluronic acid is one of the intrinsic ingredients in the human body. It is estimated that an adult contains about 15 grams of hyaluronic acid. The most important function it plays is water retention. As the age increases, the hyaluronic acid content decreases. If the relative content of hyaluronic acid in a 20-year-old person is set to 100, then at 30, 50, and 60 years old, this number drops to 65, 45, and 25, respectively. The skin also becomes rough and wrinkles appear.
1. Remove he Wrinkle.
Injectable hyaluronic acid was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for skin wrinkle removal in 2003. To put it simply, I want to make a place where I want to fight, and it will work quickly. What is even more impressive is that hyaluronic acid is a human body component with good biocompatibility. Hyaluronic acid injected into the body will slowly blend with the original hyaluronic acid, and then slowly metabolized, each time for 6 months to 1 year.
2. The moisturizing properties of hyaluronic acid have also led to a large number of applications in topical skin care products. Since hyaluronic acid has a strong water absorption, it helps the skin lock in moisture.
Specification of Sodium Hyaluronate
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMITE||TESTING METHOD|
|Appearance||White or similar white powder||Visua|
|Molecular weight||≥2.0 x 105||HPLC|
|Assay of sodium hyaluronate||＞ T90%||UV Method|
|Loss on drying||Less than10%||EP 2.2.32|
|Glucuronic Acid||≥44%||UV Method|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||6.0-7.5||EP2.2.3|
|Transparency (0.1% solution)||≥98.5%||In-house method|
|Total viable aerobic count||<1000CFU/g||EP 2.6.12|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g||EP 2.6.12|
|Salmonella||Negative in 10g||EP 2.6.12|
|E.Coli||Negative in 1g||EP 2.6.12|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative in 1 g||EP 2.6.12|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||In-house Method|
Why choose the Hyaluronic acid supplied by Beyond Biopharma ?
1. Our manufacturer is specilzed in the production of hyaluronic acid for many years. We are professional in hyaluronic acid Industry.
2. Our manufacturer has the Chinese GMP certificate of Hyaluronic acid. The product is produced in the GMP workshop under GMP quality management system. The quality is guaranteed.
3. We have Different grade of hyaluronic acid available for different applications: The usual molecular weight of sodium hyaluronate is around 1 million Dalton. But we can supply small molecular weight sodium hyaluronate such as 0.5 million, 0.1 million or even smaller than 0.1 million.
Policy on Samples:
1. Free amount of samples: we can provide up to 50 gram of hyaluronic acid free samples for testing purpose. Please pay for the samples if you want more.
2. Freight cost: We usually send the samples via DHL. If you have DHL account, please let us know, we will send via your DHL account.
Contact Person: Eric Lee