|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||25KG/Drum, 20 Drums/Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||Depending on your Purchase Quantity|
|Product Name:||Undenatured Collagen Type II||Origin:||Chicken Sternum|
|Undenatured Collagen:||＞10%||Total Protein:||＞60%|
|Clinical Study:||Data Available||Apperance:||White To Off White Powder|
|Product Temperature:||＜40℃||Bulk Density:||About 0.5g/ml|
undenatured type ii collagen powder,
type ii collagen powder
Undenatured Collagen Type ii from Chicken Origin with 10% Active Protein forJoint Health Capsules
We are a china based supplier of Undenatured collagen type ii from chicken sternum. Below are quick details of undenatured type ii chicken collagen.
|Material name||Undenatured chicken collagen type II 10%|
|Origin of material||Chicken sternum|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Production process||None hydrolyzed low temperature process|
|Total protein content||65%|
|Moisture content||≤10% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Application||Dietary supplements production|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: Sealed PE bags|
|Outer packing: 25kg/Fiber drum, 27drums/pallet|
What is Undenatured Chicken Collagen type II?
1. Undenatured chicken collagen type II is the active protein obtained from the chicken sternum which contains abundant collagen and mucopolysaccharide. The temperature is controlled under a low temperature so as to maintain the activity of the protein which is why it is called undenatured collagen.
2. The undenatured chicken collagen type II contains abundant collagen and mucopolysaccharides including chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, and hyaluronic acid. Those ingredients are key component of joint cartilages and Joint cavity fluid.
What are the differences between Undenatured chicken collagen type ii and denatured hydrolyzed collagen?
1. Spatial structure differences: Undenatured collagen type II is active collagen, which means the natural triple helix structure of collagen is maintained while the hydrolyzed collage lost its triple helix structure. The activity of the undenatured collagen type ii functions in an unique way in combination with the mucopolysaccharides to help reduce the inflammation in joints.
2. Component Differences: Beside active collagen, the undenatured collagen type ii contains mucopolysaccharides which includes chondroitin, glucosamine and hyaluronic acid. However, normal hydrolyzed collagen contains about 90% protein, no other functional substances.
Specification of Undenatured Collagen type II
|Appearance||White to off white powder||Visual|
|Origin of Material||Chicken Sternum||N/A|
|Total Protein Content||≥60%||<Kjeldahl method>|
|Undenatured Collagen type II||≥10.0%||<Elisa Method>|
|Residual on Ignition||≤35%||<USP281>|
|Loss on drying||≤10.0%||<USP731>|
|Heavy Metal||＜ 20 PPM||<ICP-MS>|
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh||In-house Method|
|Bulk density||Report as it is||In-house method|
|Total Bacteria Count||＜1000cfu/g||<USP2021>|
|Yeast & Mold||＜100cfu/g||<USP2021>|
How does undenatured collagen type II works for the Joint health ?
1. The undenatured collagen retains the natural triple helix structure in the body while the denatured collagen lost its original triple helix structure. The triple helix structure possesses a part of the antigenic factors which make the collagen capable of antigen -antibody binding. The pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis is that the body will produce some antibodies against autoantigens, which is known as autoimmune intolerance. The latest research shows that long-term use of undenatured collagen type II will induce the body's to consider type II protein as a self-antigen, which will prevent the generation of autoantibody. In this way, it will slow down the disorders of rheumatoid arthritis.
2. The undenatured collagen type II contains abundant mucopolysaccharides such as chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, and hyaluronic acid. These ingredients are considered as the building blocks for the joint cartilages. Taking undenatured collagen type II helps to promote the repairing of damaged cartilages and lubricate the joints.
3. The undenatured collagen type II contains more hydroxyproline than normal collagen. The Hydroxyproline is able to promote calcium and phosphorus and other minerals to form bone. Taking collagen type II helps to generate more
Applications of undenatured collagen type ii:
Undenatured collagen type ii is usually used to produce dietary supplements in capsules form. Usually one capsule contains 40mg undenatured collagen. Undenatured collagen type ii is also able to produce other forms of food supplement such as tablets and powder in sachets.
The advantages of our undenatured collagen type ii
1. High content of undenatured collagen type ii: Our undenatured collagen type ii is produced by a unique production process, which maintains the activity of the collagen and at the same time purify the material to contain a high content of undenatured collagen. Other manufacturers might contain around 3%, 9% undenatured collagen type ii which we can supply up to 25% undenatured collagen type ii.
2. High Bulk density with good flowability: Our undenatured collagen type II is of a high bulk density of around 0.5g/ml as well as good flowability, which makes it suitable to produce either tablets or capsules.
3. GMP Quality: The collagen powder we supplied is produced in GMP facility according to GMP requirements. It is tested in our own laboratory before we release the goods to you.
Why choose Beyond Biopharma ?
1. Our manufacture had been involved in the production of collagen for over 10 years. It has the GMP workshop and the QC laboratory to control the quality of our undenatured collagen type ii to you.
2. Our manufacture has the big production capacity and we stock reasonable amount of inventory which can ensure the prompt delivery.
3. We supplied collagen to customers all over the world, and gained good reputation
4. Professional sales team with quick response to your inquiries.
1. Free amount of samples: we can provide up to 100 gram free samples for testing purpose. If you want a big sample for machine trial or trial production purposes, please kindly buy 1kg or several kilograms you need.
2. Way of delivery the sample: We will use DHL to deliver the sample for you.
3. Freight cost: If you also had a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account. If you don’t, we can negotiate how to pay for the freight cost.
Contact Person: Eric Lee