|Product Name:||Undenatured Chicken Collagen Type II||Origin:||Chicken Sternum|
|Native Collagen Content:||＞10%||Clinical Study:||Data Available|
|Bulk Density:||About 0.55g/ml||Appearance:||White To Off-white Powder|
|Production Process:||Low Temperature Process||Application:||Joint Support Supplements|
hydrolyzed collagen type ii,
undenatured type ii collagen powder
10% Native type ii Collagen from Chicken Sternum / Undenatured Chicken Collagen type ii
Our company is a producer of native type ii collagen from chicken sternum located in china. General introduction sheet of undenatured collagen type ii with 10% native type ii collagen.
Undenatured chicken collagen type II 10%
|Other names||Native collagen type ii from chicken sternum|
|Raw material used to produce undenatured type ii collagen||Chicken sternum|
|Appearance||White to off white powder|
|Production process||None hydrolyzed low temperature process, without strong acid or alkaline solvents.|
|Purity of Undenatured type ii collagen||＞10%|
|Total protein content||65%|
|Moisture content||≤ 10% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Application||Dietary supplements production|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: Sealed PE bags|
|Outer packing: 25kg/Fiber drum, 20drums/pallet|
What is native type ii collagen (undenatured chicken collagen type ii )?
Native type ii collagen from chicken sternum is the active type ii collagen obtained from pure chicken sternum. This type ii collagen is well known as active or native collagen because its molecular structure remians as native as it is in the animal body.
Chicken sternum contains abundant mocopolysaccharides and collagen. Usually, the mocopolysaccharide and collagen will be extracted separately by an enzymatic hydrolysis process. Since Chondroitin sulfate accounts for most content of mocopolysaccharide, the ingredients obtained after extraction process of chicken sternum are chondroitin sulfate and collagen. The good point of this manufacturing process is that you can get two ingredients, but the bad point is that the the enzymatic process will break the original molecular structure of collagen and denature the collagen.
Our manufacturing process to produce undenatured type ii collagen is a well designed process which will purify the collagen and mucopolysaccharide together as well as to maintain the original structure of collagen. After purification process, our undenatured type ii collagen contains native type ii collagen and mucopolysaccharides including chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and hyaluronic acid. All these ingredients are super beneficial to joint health. So our undenatured type ii collagen is a perfect ingredient to produce joint health dietary supplements. We have clinical study data to prove that our undenatured collagen type ii is truely helpful to joint health.
What are the differences between Undenatured chicken collagen type ii and denatured hydrolyzed collagen?
1. Spatial structure differences: Undenatured collagen type II is active collagen, which means the natural triple helix structure of collagen is maintained while the hydrolyzed collage lost its triple helix structure. The activity of the undenatured collagen type ii functions in an unique way in combination with the mucopolysaccharides to help reduce the inflammation in joints.
2. Component Differences: Beside active collagen, the undenatured collagen type ii contains mucopolysaccharides which includes chondroitin, glucosamine and hyaluronic acid. However, normal hydrolyzed collagen contains about 90% protein, no other functional substances.
Specification of Undenatured Collagen type II
|Appearance||White to off white powder||Visual|
|Origin of Material||Chicken Sternum||N/A|
|Total Protein Content||≥60%||<Kjeldahl method>|
|Undenatured Collagen type II||≥10.0%||<Elisa Method>|
|Residual on Ignition||≤35%||<USP281>|
|Loss on drying||≤10.0%||<USP731>|
|Heavy Metal||＜ 20 PPM||<ICP-MS>|
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh||In-house Method|
|Bulk density||Report as it is||In-house method|
|Total Bacteria Count||＜1000cfu/g||<USP2021>|
|Yeast & Mold||＜100cfu/g||<USP2021>|
Why choose undenatured collagen type ii produced by Beyond Biopharma ?
1. High content of undenatured collagen type ii: Our undenatured collagen type ii is produced by a unique production process, which maintains the activity of the collagen and at the same time purify the material to contain a high content of undenatured collagen. Other manufacturers might contain around 3%, 9% undenatured collagen type ii which we can supply up to 25% undenatured collagen type ii.
2. High Bulk density with good flowability: Our undenatured collagen type II is of a high bulk density of around 0.5g/ml as well as good flowability, which makes it suitable to produce either tablets or capsules.
3. GMP Quality: The collagen powder we supplied is produced in GMP facility according to GMP requirements. It is tested in our own laboratory before we release the goods to you.
Amino acid composition of undenatured collagen type ii:
|Amino acids||Typical g AA in 100g undenatured collagen type II|
Applications of undenatured collagen type ii:
Undenatured collagen type ii is usually used to produce dietary supplements in capsules form. Usually one capsule contains 40mg undenatured collagen. Undenatured collagen type ii is also able to produce other forms of food supplement such as tablets and powder in sachets.
Packing: Our packing is 25KG/Drum for big commercial orders. For small quantity order, we can do packing like 1KG,5KG, or 10KG, 15KG in a Aluminum foil bags.
Sample Policy: We can provide up to 30 grams free of charge. We usually send the samples via DHL, if you have a DHL account, please kindly share with us.
Price : We will quote the prices based on different specifications and quantities.
Customer Service: We have dedicated sales team to deal with your inquiries. We promise you will sure get a response within 24 hours since you send a inquiry.
Contact Person: Eric Lee