|Product Name:||Fish Collagen Granule||Application:||Joint Health|
|Origin:||Fish Scale / Skin||Odor:||No Foreign Odor|
|Appearance:||White To Off White Powder||CAS Number:||9007-34-5|
marine fish collagen powder,
fish collagen protein powder
Joint Health Fish Collagen Granule White To Office White Powder
Beyond Biopharma Fish Collagen Granule Introduction
Collagen is the primary structural protein found in the connective tissues in the body, including the skin, bones, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. But with aging,peoples own collagen is losing gradually, we need to reinforce and keep health according to absorption from man-made collagen.
Collagen can be extracted from Skin or Gristle of fresh Marine fish , Bovine, Porcine, and Chicken in the form of powder, so its very edible. Take different techniques, there are Hydrolyzed Collagen, Active Collagen, Collagen Peptide, Geltin and so on.
At present, we can supply bovine collagen, fish collagen, chicken collagen.
Quick details of Fish Collagen Granule by Beyond Biopharma:
|Product Name||Fish Collagen Granule|
|Origin of material||Fish Scales / Skin|
|Appearance||White to office white powder|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Flowability||need granulation process to improve the flowability|
|Bulk density||around 0.3g/ml in powder form|
|Moisture content||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Molecular weight||＜1500 Dalton|
|Application||food, supplements, cosmetics|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Packing||10kg/drum, 27drums/pallet, 800 drums per 20 feet container|
The comparative advantages of our hydrolyzed fish collagen?
1. White color and no foreign bad smell: our fish collage has a good white color and no foreign bad odor which makes your finished dosage form in good color and taste.
2. Small Molecular weight: our fish collagen has a small molecular weight of around 1000-1500 Dalton, enabling quick absorption by human body.
3. Good solubility: Due to the small molecular weight, our hydrolyzed fish collagen has a good solubility into water. This is especially important if you want to make a powder product using fish collagen.
4. Granular form is also available: We can do granulation process and supply the hydrolyzed collagen granular. Flowability and the bulk density will be improved and the granular will be easy for tablet compressing and capsules filling.
Why choose Beyond Biopharma as a supplier of collagen to your company?
1. Experienced in collagen industry: We know all types of collagen and had been working in this industry for nearly 10 years which makes us experienced in collagen industry.
2. Quality Control: Our production facility of collagen is GMP verified and is equipped with QC laboratory
3. Inventory: We stock reasonable inventory in order to supply your orders timely.
4. We had supplied collagen to customers all over the world and gained good reputation.
Specification of Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen type I
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMIT||TEST METHOD|
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Visual Check|
|Protein content||≥ 90.0%||Kjeldahl determination|
|Odor or smell||Characteristic odor||Smell Check|
|pH value(1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||USP791|
|Molecular Weight||≤1500 Dalton||HPLC|
|SO2||≤40mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absent||China Food Industry Method|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP/N.F|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP/N.F|
|Salmonella||Absence in 25 gram||USP/N.F|
|E.Coli||Absence in 10 gram||USP/N.F|
What are the applications of hydrolyzed fish collagen type I ?
Hydrolyzed fish collagen type I has a wide range of applications in food, supplements and cosmetic industries.
1. Joint health dietary supplements products: Collagen type I is the key component of the connective tissues in joint cartilages. People take dietary supplements which contain collagen type I to improve the cartilage health of their joints. Usually collagen is formulated with other joint care ingredients such as chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine.
2. Skin care products: Collagen has strong stretching ability due to its molecular structure. It is the collagen that improves the elasticity of our skin. Usually collagen will be generated by our body, but as we aged, the ability of generating collagen will decrease. Thus, we need to additionally take collagen from cosmetics or supplements to maintain the health of our skin.
3. Food application: hydrolyzed fish collagen is also a great energy provide. It could be used to produce foods, snacks and energy bars.
4. Sports nutrition: Hydrolyzed fish collagen is also used in the sports nutrition foods intended for people who enjoys working out, body building and playing sports.
Policy about samples:
1. Free Amount of samples: we can provide up to 200 gram free samples for testing purpose. If you want a big sample for machine trial or trial production purposes, please kindly buy 1kg or any quantity you need.
2. Way of delivery the sample: Unless specified by you, We will use DHL to deliver the sample for you.
3. Freight cost: If you also had a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account. If you don’t have a DHL account, we can negotiate how to pay for the freight cost.
Description of hydrolyzed fish collagen type I
1. Material origin and appearance: Since Collagen type I in animal body is mostly find in the skins, the hydrolyzed fish collage type I is extracted from the fish scales or skins. Hydrolyzed collagen type I is of white to off white powder with good flowability.
2. Also called collage peptides: Hydrolyzed collagen type I is also called hydrolyzed collagen peptides because it has been hydrolyzed into small chain of amino acids with a small molecular weight.
3. Small Molecular weight: The collagen type I has a small molecular weight of around 1500 Dalton, which enable it has a good solubility into water.
4. Bulk density and flowability: The collagen powder is with a bulk density of around 0.3g/ml which is not so high, thus, sometimes we add a granulation process to produce it into granular forms to improve the bulk density and flowability and make the material easy for tablet compressing or capsules filling.
5. Application: Hydrolyzed fish collagen type I has a wide range of application including joint care dietary supplements, sports nutrition foods, energy bar, snacks and cosmetics products.
Contact Person: Eric Lee