|Product Name:||Fish Collagen Granule||Origin:||Marine Fish Skin|
|Solubility:||Dissolve Into Cold Water||Absorption:||Quick Absorption|
|Halal Certificate:||MUI Halal||EU Health Certificate:||Available|
|Application:||Skin And Joint Health Products||GMP:||Food GMP|
fish skin collagen,
fish collagen protein powder
Hydrolyzed Marine Fish Collagen Granule Quick Absorption MUI Halal Certified
Beyond Biopharma Fish Collagen Granule Applied to the pharmaceutical industry
1. Injectable solution: It is used to fill the soft tissue of the defect, such as the beauty of small needles, repair of skin pits, and wrinkles.
2, crude fibrous: collagen peptide can be made into surgical sutures.
3, colloidal: can be used in drug delivery, to fill in specific parts of the defect tissue, to achieve the purpose of skin or organ tissue reshaping and repair.
4, tubular: can replace the blood vessels as a material
5, porous sheet-like sponge, or fibrous: medically used as a hemostatic agent, wound dressings, tissue pads and artificial half-moon software.
6, composite material composites: for artificial organs, collagen peptide and ceramic materials, can be used as bone filler,
Specification Sheet of Fish Collagen Granule
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||( Visual Check)|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||( Kjeldahl determination)|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||( Smell Check)|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||( USP731)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||(USP791)|
|Molecular Weight||≤5000 dalton||(HPLC)|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP 2021|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g( USP/N.F)||USP 2021|
|Salmonella||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|E.Coli||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
What is the manufacturing process of Hydrolyzed Marine Fish Collagen peptides ?
Please see the below production flow chart:
|Marine Fish Scales / Skin|
|Pre-treatment (wash the scale and skin )|
|Enzymolysis (PH 7.0-8.5, 50℃)|
|Remove the color|
|Membrane filtration, ￠:0.2um|
|Metal detector, Fe ≥￠0.6mm|
|Marine Fish Collagen Peptides|
Fish collagen peptides has many benefits for many organs of human body including skins, cartilages and ligament.
Skin Benefits of collagen
1. Lighten the color of skin. Taking collagen in a long time is able to brighten the color of skin. The good color and luster of the skin depends on the moisture content of the skin. The health skin contains enough content of collagen which is hygroscopic and is able to retain the moisture within the skin. Abundant moisture content of water makes the skin looks shinny.
2. Improve the firmness of skin. Collagen in the skin is in a triple helix firm structure of three chains of amino acids. The stable molecular structure makes the skin in a firm state. We human body is able to synthetize collagen. But the ability to synthetize collagen will decrease as we aged, thus we need to take additional collagen from food or supplements.
3. Moisturizing the skin. Collagen has a strong ability to retain the moisture within itself. Enough content of collagen in the skin will moisturize the skin and improve the elasticity.
Joint health Benefits
1. Maintain the integrity of health joints. Due to the pressure of our body weight as well as the walking or any other sports we do, the cartilages and connective tissues are worn out or broken. Collagen, as an essential component of both cartilages and connective tissues, is critical to the integrity of joints. Enough content of collagen will promote the repairing of damaged cartilages or connective tissues.
2. Lubricate the joints. Collagen is also a substance that constitute the fluid in the Articular cavity. Enough content of collagen will help the generation of fluid which will lubricate the joints.
Packing information :
Our Packing is 10KG marine collagen powder put into a PE bag, then the PE bag is put into a fiber drum with a locker. 27 drums are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 800 drums that is 8000KG if palleted and 10000KGS if not palleted.
Free samples of around 100 grams are available for your testing upon request. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation.
We have professional sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries. We promise you will receive a response to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Contact Person: Eric Lee