|Material Name:||Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Powder||Types Of Collagen:||Type 1 And Type 3|
|Origin:||Grass-Fed Cattle||Solubility:||Dissolve Into Cold Water|
|Molecular Weight:||＜1500 Dalton||Bulk Denstiy:||0.35g/ml|
|Color And Odor:||White Color Without Odor||Application:||Collagen Sachets, Protein Powder In Cans|
marine collagen powder,
halal collagen powder
Bovine Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder Containing Collagen type 1 and type 3 with low Molecular Weight
Beyond Biopharma manufacturer bovine hydrolyzed Collagen Powder, it contains both type 1 and type 3 collagen.
Bovine hydrolyzed collagen powder is the protein powder extracted by the enzymatic hydrolysis process from the bovine skins and hides from health cattle raised for meat food purpose. The hides or skins are by products from the slaughterhouses which will be thrown away as waste if they are not produced into collage. Bovine hides contain abundant collagen type 1 and a small amount of collagen type 3.
The manufacturing process of bovine hydrolyzed collagen powder is not complicated. The hides are selected and washed before they are put into the extraction tank. Then the hides are boiled in the tank with a type of enzyme to cut the long chains of amino acids into short ones. Then several filtration processes are done to remove the impurities and concentrate the purity of collagen. The collagen liquid is then spray dried and packed into PE bags.
The purity of protein in the bovine collagen powder is more than 90% tested by Kjeldahl method. The moisture content is usually less than 8%. But please note that collagen powder is hygroscopic which means it could absorb water from the air quickly and easily. Please do remember the seal packing after you open it. The color of collagen powder would turn from white into yellow after it absorb water from the air.
The bovine collagen powder is able to dissolve into water easily. It is able to be absorbed by human body easily due to the low molecular weight. It contains several essential amino acids needed by human body and has a good nutritional value.
The shelf life of bovine collagen powder is 24 months packed into its original packing. It is widely used in the food and dietary supplements industries.
Detailed Specification sheet of Bovine Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|White to yellowish powder||Pass|
Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
Health Benefits of Grass-fed bovine collagen peptides
Bovine collagen powder contains most essential amino acid needed by human body and has a good nutritional value to human body. It could benefit human body in many ways.
1. Collagen accounts for nearly 30% of the total protein in human body. Our human body generate collagen by itself. But as we aged the ability of generating will decrease, we need to take additional collagen from dietary supplements or from food. Bovine collagen peptide is an excellent source for adding collagen into your body.
2. Skin Health Benefits: Our skin contains abundant collagen to keep the elasticity and good color. Collagen has a stable molecular structure which makes our skin has a good stretching ability.
3. Ligament and tissue support: Ligaments and connective tissues are important parts of our body. They connect different parts of our body and it needs to be flexible to buffer the pressure. Collagen are the main functional substances in ligaments and tissues to keep them work properly.
4. Joint Health Support: Study shows that Collagen promotes the repairing of the damaged cartilages in joints.
Beyond Biopharma’s experience in Collagen Industry:
1. Our factory had been involved in the production of collagen for over 10 years. We are experienced and specialized in the collagen industry.
2. Our factory has the GMP workshop and the its own QC laboratory.
3. Big Capacity: Our factory passed the local government’s Environmental protection policy, and it has a big production capacity which will enable us to deliver the goods to you timely.
4. Various types of collagen are available at Beyond Biopharma. We can supply almost all types of collagen, from hydrolyzed collagen type 1, hydrolyzed collagen type 2, Undenatured collagen type 2 and etc.
Professional sales service support. We have knowledgeable team which will provide quick response to your inquiries such as request for quotation, sample delivery, Purchase order collaboration, logistics and regulatory support.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Packing: Our fish collagen powder is sealed into a PE bag, which will be then put into a fiber drum. One drum will contain 10KG collagen powder. One pallet contains totally 27 drums with 9 drums one layer, total 3 layers.
Transportation: We are able to arrange shipment both by air and by vessel. We have all the necessary transportation certified needed.
Sample support: We can provide up to 100 grams sample free of charge. But we would be grateful if you can provide your DHL account so that we can send the sample via your account.
Sales Service support: Professional sales team with Fluent English and fast response to your inquires. We promise you will sure get a response from us within 24 hours since you send the inquire
Contact Person: Eric Lee