|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||20KG/Bag , 8MT / 20' Container, 16MT / 40' Container|
|Delivery Time:||Depending on your PO Quantity|
|Product Name:||Alaska Fish Collagen Powder||Origin:||Alaska Fish Skin|
|Odor And Taste:||Neutral Odor And Taste||Water Solubility:||Instant Solubility Into Water|
|Molecular Weight:||Around 1500 Dalton||Halal Verfied:||Yes, Halal Verified|
|Function:||Skin Care, Joint Support , Protein Enrichment||Application:||Solid Drinks Powder, Beverage And Drinks|
Marine Fish Collagen Powder type 1 and 3 extracted from Alaska Cod Skin with 95% Purity of Protein
Beyond Biopharma is a China based manufacturer of Marine Fish Collagen Powder extracted from Alaska Cod Fish Skin. The raw materials used to produce our fish collagen powder is high quality Alaska Fish Skin without any pollution by human beings.
Alaska Cod are wild caught fishes live in Alaska ocean area where there is no pollution by human beings. The clean ocean gives birth to the clean fishes which are best sources of fish protein. We imported the Alaska Cod Fish skin from Alaska as raw materials to produce our fish collagen powder. The technology used to produce our fish collagen powder is introduced from Japan.
The advantages of our marine fish collagen powder?
1. Our marine fish collage powder is hydrolyzed into small molecular weight; The small molecular weight makes the powder with good solubility into water and is perfect for powder in sachets of solid drink products.
2. Marine collagen powder is extracted from deep marine fish scale or skin, it is free from BSE or TSE disease.
3. After granulation process, Marine collagen powder is with good white color and good flowability which is suitable for tablet compressing or capsules filling.
4. GMP Quality control: The collagen powder we supplied is produced in GMP facility according to GMP requirements. It is tested in our own laboratory before we release the goods to you.
Detailed Specification Sheet of marine collagen powder
Below is the specification sheet of marine collagen powder, we have other documentations such as Technical Data Sheet, Typical COA, Nutrition value, Amino acid composition sheet.Please kindly send a email to request these documents.
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||( Visual Check)|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||( Kjeldahl determination)|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||( Smell Check)|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||( USP731)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||(USP791)|
|Molecular Weight||≤5000 dalton||(HPLC)|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP 2021|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g( USP/N.F)||USP 2021|
|Salmonella||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|E.Coli||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
Study shows that Fish collagen peptides provides many benefits for the health of joint cartilages.
1. Anti-aging Solid Drinks Powder. Marine Collagen peptides contains glycine which is usually known as anti-aging amino acid. Glycine has a property of anti-oxidant which could resist the aging of human body.
2. Skin Health Benefits: Marine Collagen peptide is mainly consisted of collagen type 1, which is a key substance of health skin. Taking marine collagen is a long term supports the elasticity of skin.
3. Joint Health Support: Marine Collagen peptides also contains a type of amino acid called hydroxyproline. Hydroxyproline works as a transportation tool in the blood vessel to carry the calcium into bone cells to form the bone.
About the packing:
Our Packing is 10KG marine collagen powder put into a PE bag, then the PE bag is put into a fiber drum with a locker. 27 drums are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 800 drums that is 8000KG if palleted and 10000KGS if not palleted.
Free samples of around 100 grams are available for your testing upon request. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation.
We have professional sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries. We promise you will receive a response to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Contact Person: Eric Lee