Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Granulated Glucosamine HCL||Origin:||Shells Of Shrimp And Crab|
|Purity:||＞ 95%||CAS NO.:||66-84-2|
|Production Process:||Granulation Process||Carrier:||PVP K30|
|Appearance:||White Free Flowing Granular||Application:||Tablet Compressing, Capsules Filling|
glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride,
Granulated Glucosamine Hydrochloride / Glucosamine HCL Granular by PVP K30
Granulated glucosamine hydrochloride is the glucsoamine granular produced by the granulation process with PVP K30 as carrier. The purposes of granlation process is to improve the flowability of the glucosamine. In the powder form, the flowability of glucosamine is not good. It would be difficult to compress the glucosamine into tablets if the glucosamine powder has a bad flowability.
After granulation process, the purity of the glucosamine decrease from 98% to 95%, because PVP K30 as a carrier is added in the granulation process. Anyway, it is still with a 95% purity which is suitable for the production of dietary supplements.
What is Glucosamine Hydrochloride Powder
Glucosamine Hydrochloride is a type of mucopolysaccharides produced by either extraction from the shells of the shrimp / Crab or by fermentation from the corn. Traditionally glucosamine hydrochloride is produced by extraction from the shells of shrimp / Crab. However, in the last few years, the fermentation plan origin of glucosamine is getting popular and accepted by more and more consumers.
The appearance of Glucosamine hydrochloride is white crystal powder with a high bulk density of around 0.7g/ml as bulk density. It has a low moisture content of around 1%, and doesn’t absorb water from the air quickly.
Glucosamine hydrochloride is included in the USP as a food supplements ingredient. The main application of glucosamine hydrochloride is to produce dietary supplements intended for joint health, it is usually used in combination with other joint health ingredients such as chondroitin sulfate, MSM and collagen.
Quick Details of granulated glucosamine hydrochloride
|Material name||Glucosamine Hydrochloride granular|
|Origin of material||Shells of shrimp or crab|
|Color and Apperance||White free flowing granular|
|Quality Standard||Tested according to USP40|
|Purity of the material||＞95%, with 3% PVP K30|
|Moisture content||≤1% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Bulk density||＞0.7g/ml as bulk density|
|Solubility||Perfect solubility into water|
|Application||Joint care supplements|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: Sealed PE bags|
|Outer packing: 25kg/Fiber drum, 27drums/pallet|
Why is glucosamine important for the joint health?
1. Glucosamine is a natural substance found in the ligaments, connective tissues and the fluid surrounding the joints. Glucosamine is considered as the building blocks for the cartilages in joints. Taking glucosamine hydrochloride helps to repair the damaged cartilages.
2. Lubricate the joints: Glucosamine is part of the fluid that surrounding and lubricating our joints. Enough glucosamine in joints promotes the flexibility of joints.
3. Reduce the Inflammation: Glucosamine inhibits the enzymes that breaks down the cartilages and control the inflammation in joints.
4. Glucosamine relieve symptoms and decreases structural progression in osteoarthritis (OA)
Specification of Glucosamine hydrochloride
|Test Items||CONTROL LEVELS||TESTING METHOD|
|Description||White Crystalline Powder||White Crystalline Powder|
|Identification||A. INFRARED ABSORPTION||USP<197K>|
|B. IDENTIFICATION TESTS—GENERAL, Chloride: Meets the requirements||USP <191>|
C. The retention time of the glucosamine peak of the
Sample solution corresponds to that of the Standard solution, as obtained in the assay
|Specific Rotation (25℃)||+70.00°- +73.00°||USP<781S>|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.1%||USP<281>|
|Organic volatile impurities||Meet requirement||USP|
|Loss on Drying||≤1.0%||USP<731>|
|Total plate count||MAX 1000cfu/g||USP2021|
The advantages of our glucosamine hydrochloride:
1. Shellfish or Fermentation: We supply glucosamine hydrochloride with the right origin you want, no matter the shellfish origin or the fermentation plant origin, we have both available for your choice.
2. GMP Production facility: The glucosamine hydrochloride we supplied was produced in the well-established GMP production facility.
3. Strict quality control: All the glucosamine hydrochloride we supplied was tested in QC laboratory before we released the material for you.
4. Responsive Sales Team: We have dedicated sales team providing fast response to your inquiries.
5. Competitive price: Our price of glucosamine hydrochloride is competitive while at the same time with good quality guaranteed.
FAQS about Vegan glucosamine Hydrochloride
Can I have small samples for testing purposes ?
1. Free amount of samples: we can provide up to 200 gram of vegan glucosamine hcl free samples for testing purpose. Please pay for the samples if you want more.
2. Freight cost: We usually send the samples via DHL. If you have DHL account, please let us know, we will send via your DHL account.
What are your Ways of shipment:
We can ship both by air and be sea ,we have necessary safety transportation documents for both air and sea shipment.
What is your standard packing ?
Our standarding packing is 25KG/Drum, and 20 drums will be put onto one pallet. Or we can do customized packing according to your requirements.
Contact Person: Mr. Michael Qiao
Tel: +86 21 65010906