|Product Name:||Bovine Collagen Powder||Origin:||Bovine Skins|
|Color:||White Good Looking Color||Purity:||More Than 90% Collagen|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||Solubility:||Quick Solubility Into Water|
|Color Of Solution:||Clear And Transparent||Main Application:||Protein Powder Solid Drinks, Beverage, Energy Bar|
marine collagen powder,
halal collagen powder
White Color Bovine Collagen Powder Hydrolyzed from Bovine Skins with Transparent Color of Solution
Our company Beyond Biopharma is a Chinese manufacturer and supplier of Hydrolyzed bovine Collagen powder from bovine skins. Color of collange is important for its application, and the bovine collagen we produce is of white color, looks natural and without any odor. It is able to dissolve into water quickly, and the color of collagen solution is transparent.
Here are some quick details of our bovine collagen powder:
|Product Name||Hydrolyzed Bovine collagen Powder|
|Origin of material||Bovine skins or hides|
|Appearance||White to slight yellowish powder|
|Production process||Hydrolyzed extraction and then granulation process without adding any excipients|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Flowability||Good flowability as Solid Drink Powder|
|Loss on Drying||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Molecular weight||＜1500 Dalton|
|Application||Protein powder in sachets, Solid Drink Powder, tablet compressing or capsules Filling|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Packing||Sealed PE Bags inside, Fiber Drums Outside|
|Manufacturer||Beyond Biopharma Co.,ltd.|
Manufacturing process of hydrolyzed Collagen powder:
The raw materials used to produce hydrolyzed bovine collagen is skins and hides from cows. The skins and hides are selected and washed. Then it was boiled to a certain temperature. After the boiling, we conduct the key process which is called enzymatic hydrolysis.
The key process is to use a type of enzyme in the hydrolysis process to isolate the protein from other components in the skins of cattles. Then We will conduct several filtration and concentration process to remove other impurities and to concentrate the purity of proteins. After purification process, the assay of protein in bovine collagen is able to reach more than 90%.
Then the Solution of collagen is dryed by spary drying process to the particle size which is suitable for the applications of our customers. We can even adjust the size of the particles as well as the bulk density of the powder so as to improve the solubility of our collagen powder. By doing this, we make our collagen powder suitable for certain applications such as Solid Drinks powder, beverages and other drinks applications which requires quick and complete solubility into water.
The specification sheet of bovine collagen powder:
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|Apperance, Smell and impurity||White to yellowish powder||Pass|
|Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and free from foreign smell||Pass|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
(with reference testing mothd of USP)
The advantanges of our hydrolyzed bovine collagen powder:
1. White Color. The appearance of our bovine collagen powder is white good looking color, other than yellowish.
2. Advanced production process: We adopt high technique of production process to produce our hydrolyzed bovine collagen.
3. Good solubility: Our bovine collagen powder is able to dissolve into cold water very quickly. It is perfectly suitable to produce any solid drinks products which require good solubility of collagen powder.
4. Great flowability: The flowability of our bovine collagen powder is good after drying process in the manufacturing process. and it can be further improved an additional granulation process.
5. Odorless : We remove the unpleasant smell of the bovine raw materials during the production process, which makes our bovine collagen without any foreign odor. It smells as characteristic amino acid odor.
6. Clear color of solution : The color of the solution of our bovine collagen powder is clear and transparent other than yewllowish.
1. Certificate of Analysis (COA), Specification Sheet, MSDS(Material Safety Data Sheet), TDS (Technical Data Sheet) are avilable for your inforamtion.
2. Amino acid composition and Nutritional information is available.
3. Health Certificate is available for certain countries for custom clearance purposes.
Sample Policy and Sales Support:
1. We are able to provide 100 gram sample free of charge by DHL delivery.
2. We would appreciate if you can advise your DHL account so that we can send the sample via your DHL account.
3. We have specialized sales team with good knowledge of collagen as well as Fluent English to deal with your inquiries.
4. We promise to response to your inquires within 24 hours after receiving your inquiry.
Packing and Shipping:
1. Packing: Our standard packing is 20KG/bag. The inside bag is Sealed PE bags, the outside bag is a PE and paper compound bag.
2. Container Loading Packing: One Pallet is able to load 20 Bags =400 KGS. One 20 foot container is able to load around 2o pallets = 8MT. One 40 foot container is able to load around 40 Pallets= 16MT.
Container Loading picture of our Collagen Powder on Pallets:
Contact Person: Eric Lee