|Product Name:||Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL||Origin:||Shells Of Shrimp And Crab|
|Assay:||＞ 98%||CAS NO.:||66-84-2|
|Quality Standard:||USP40||Solubility:||Totally Soluble Into Water|
|Bulk Density:||More Than 0.7g/ml||Application:||Bone Health Supplements|
glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride,
glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride
USP Grade Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride Powder with 98% Purity
We Beyond Biopharma supplies D-glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride bulk powder which conforms to USP40 stanard. Our glucosamine sulfate 2KCL is extracted from Shells of shrimp and crab. But we can also supply the D-glucosamine sulfate 2KCl produced by fermentation process.
Glucosamine sulfte 2KCl is a type of mucopolysaccharides that exsited in the animal tissues and cartilages such as human joint cartilages. Taking glucosamine sulfate 2kcl helps promote the health of joints. Thus glucosamine is commonly used to produce dietary supplements products for joint health.
Detailed features of D-glucosamine sulfate 2KCl supplied by Beyond Biopharma
|Material name||D-glucosamine sulfate 2KCL|
|Origin of material||Shells of shrimp or crab|
|Color and Apperance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Purity of the material||＞98%|
|Moisture content||≤1% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Bulk density||＞0.7g/ml as bulk density|
|Solubility||Perfect solubility into water|
|Application||Joint care supplements|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: Sealed PE bags|
|Outer packing: 25kg/Fiber drum, 27drums/pallet|
Typical Specification of Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL
|SPECIFICATION (TEST METHOD)||
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Visual|
A.Infrared Absorption (197K)
B: It meets the requirements of the tests for chloride and potassium. (191)
C: The retention time of the major peak in the chromatogram of the Assay preparation corresponds to that in the chromatogram of the Standard preparation, as obtained in the Assay
D:In the test for Content of sulfate, after the addition of barium chloride TS a white precipitate is formed
|Assay||98%-102% (On dry basis)||HPLC|
|Specific Rotation||47°- 53°||<USP781S>|
|Loss on drying||Less than1.0%||<USP731|
|.Residue on Ignition||26.5%-31%(dry base)||<USP281>|
|Organic Volatile Impurities||Meet requirements||<USP467>|
|Sodium||A solution (1 in 10), tested on a platinum wire, does not impart a pronounced yellow color to a nonluminous flame.||USP40|
|Bulk Desity||0.60-1.05g/ml||In-house Method|
|Heavy Metal||NMT10PPM||(Method I USP231)|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g||<USP2021>|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g||<USP2021>|
|Particle size||100% through 30 mesh||Pass|
|Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light.|
The advantages of our glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL ?
1. Shellfish or Fermentation: We supply glucosamine hydrochloride with the right origin you want, no matter the shellfish origin or the fermentation plant origin, we have both available for your choice.
2. GMP Production facility: The glucosamine hydrochloride we supplied was produced in the well-established GMP production facility.
3. Strict quality control: All the glucosamine hydrochloride we supplied was tested in QC laboratory before we released the material for you.
4. Responsive Sales Team: We have dedicated sales team providing fast response to your inquiries.
5. Competitive price: Our price of glucosamine hydrochloride is competitive while at the same time with good quality guaranteed.
Contact Person: Eric Lee