|Product Name:||Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides /Powder||Origin:||Bovine Skin|
|Solubility:||Easy Solubility Into Water||Molecular Weight:||1000-3000 Dalton|
|Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh||Nutrition Value:||Providing Various Amino Acids|
|Application:||Protein Enrichment Supplements||BSE/TSE:||Free Of BSE/TSE|
hydrolyzed collagen protein,
hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides
Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides / Powder for Protein Enrichment Nutritional Supplements
Beyond Biopharma Produces and Supplies Hydrolyzed Collagen peptides powder to produce Protein enrichment products as nutritional supplements. Our collagen peptides powder is extracted from food grade healthy bovine hindes and skins. It contains all the essential amino acids needed by human body. It is a good source of protein or Amino acids to human body. It is usually used to produce nutritonal supplements for the purposes of enriching proteins or amino acids.
Quick details of Bovine hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides:
|Product Name||Bovine collagen peptides|
|Origin of collagen||Grass feed cattle hides (Skins)|
|Color and appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Flowability||Good flowability for tablet compressing or capsules filling|
|Loss on drying content||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Solubility||Good solubility into water|
|Molecular weight||＜1500 Dalton|
|Application||Joint health Supplements|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Supplying Capacity||50 MT/month|
The comparative advantages of our collagen peptides powder
1. Raw materials guaranteed. The cattle used to produce bovine collagen is raised in the area where no TSE/BSE disease happened.
2. Product facility guaranteed. The production facility used to produce bovine collagen doesn’t process any other BSE/TSE materials.
3. Good solubility: The hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides has a molecular weight of less than 1500 Dalton, which makes it has a good solubility into water.
4. Good flowability: Our bovine collagen peptides has a good flowability. It can be easily used to produce tablets or capsules or instant solid drinks powder.
Specifications of hydrolyzed collagen peptides powder
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|Apperance, Smell and impurity||White to yellowish powder||Pass|
|Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and free from foreign smell||Pass|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
(with reference testing method of USP)
1. Free Amount of samples: we can provide up to 200 gram free samples for testing purpose. If you want a big sample for machine trial or trial production purposes, please kindly buy 1kg or several kilograms you need.
2. Way of delivery the sample: We will use DHL to deliver the sample for you.
3. Freight cost: If you also had a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account. If you don’t have a DH account, we can negotiate how to pay for the freight cost.
Differences between bovine collagen and fish collagen
Bovine collagen is a little different from marine fish collagen because it contains both type 1 and type 3 collagen while marine fish collagen only contains type 1 collagen. Type I collagen and type III collagen are commonly found in the skin, hair, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, gums, teeth, eyes and blood vessels of animals. Totally, type 1 and type 3 collagen make up more than 90 percent of the collagen in human bodies.
The original structure of bovine collagen is a triple helix structure by three chains of amino acids. The hydrolyzation process separate the triple helix structure into small pieces with a small molecular weight of less than 1500 Dalton.
Contact Person: Eric Lee