|Product Name:||Fish Collagen Granule||Origin:||Alaska True Cod Fish Skin|
|Molecular Weight:||Less Than 1000 Dalton||Odor:||Characteristic Fish Odor|
|Halal And Kosher:||Yes, Both Halal And Kosher||Application:||Nutrition Food Enhancer|
marine fish collagen powder,
fish skin collagen
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Granule Supplements Nutrition Food Enhancer
We Beyond Biopharma Fish Collagen Granule
Collagen powder is a kind of biopolymer and the main component of animal connective tissue, but also the content of most mammals, the most widely distributed functional protein, accounting for 25% to 30% of the total protein, certain organisms or even up to 80%. [1-3]
Due to differences in amino acid composition and degree of crosslinking, etc., so that aquatic animals especially its processing waste - skin, bone, rich in collagen scales contained in the collagen has the advantage of a lot of animals do not have, in addition from marine animals collagen was superior in some aspects of terrestrial animal collagen, such as having a low antigenicity, hypoallergenic properties. Aquatic collagen therefore possible to gradually replace terrestrial animal collagen.
We use fresh fish skins and scales to manufacture fish collagen through enzymatic Engineering and spray drying, 500MT per year, including food grade and cosmetic Grade. Because of good raw materials, advanced technology and strict QC system, Fish collagen produced by Reddon is of very high quality. It is completely water Soluble. Fat, ash and heavy metal contents are very low.
Our fish collagen is extracted completely from fresh fish scales and fish skins. Therefore our fish collagen is free of hazards of BSE, FMD and bird fland has high biological safety. The fish collagen finds wideapplications in health Food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
Quick details of Fish Collagen Granule
|Product Name||Hydrolyzed Fish collage peptides|
|Origin||Alaska True Cod Skin|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Production process||Hydrolyzed extraction|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Solubility||cold water soluble|
|Molecular weight||less than 1500 Dalton|
|Flowability||granulation process is needed to improve the flowability|
|Moisture content||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Application||Skin care products, joint care products, snacks, sports nutrition products, energy bars|
|Shelf Life||24 months from production date|
|Packing||10kg/Cartoon, or your customized packing|
The advantages of Fish Collagen Granule
1. The raw material advantages: The Alaska Cod Fish Collagen is extracted from the Alaska True cod skin which comes from the clean ocean of Alaska. The Alaska ocean is considered as the clean ocean and the cod raised there is considered as the clean and safe materials to produce collagen.
2. The advanced production technology: We adopt the high technology to produce our Alaska cod fish collagen peptides which makes it with low molecular weight and high purity of protein.
Specification of Fish Collagen Granule
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||( Visual Check)|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||( Kjeldahl determination)|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||( Smell Check)|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||( USP731)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||(USP791)|
|Molecular Weight||≤1500 dalton||(HPLC)|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP 2021|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g( USP/N.F)||USP 2021|
|Salmonella||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|E.Coli||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
What is Hydrolyzed Fish collagen peptides?
Hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides refer to the collagen proteins that is hydrolyzed into small molecular weight of amino acids, usually with a molecular weight of less than 1500 Dalton. The only difference between collagen and collagen peptides is the molecular weight. Collagen is with a big molecular weight, and it can be broken into small chain of amino acids which is called collagen peptides. Due to its small molecular weight, it can dissolve into water quickly. Collagen peptides with low molecular weight has its own advantages compared with collagen with higher molecular weight.
1. Easy and quick digestion by human body. In the Collagen peptides, the helix structure of collagen has already been broken into small chains of amino acids which can be quickly absorbed by human body. The low molecular weight is also able to increase the bioavailability of the collagen by human body. Bioavailability is critical because the it determine the amount of nutritional value absorb and digested by human body. Study shows that fish origin collagen peptides has a higher bioavailability than other origins collagen such as bovine, porcine or chicken.
2. Good solubility into water or Drinks. Due to the small molecular weight, collagen peptides is able to dissolve into water or other drinks quickly. The good solubility of collagen peptide makes it popular in solid drinks products and powder form products intended to be blended with coffee, tea and other drinks.
3. It is suggested that collagen peptides works as a messenger to the cells and promote the regeneration of the new collagen fibers. In this way collagen supports the structure of our tissues.
How fish origin hydrolyzed collagen peptides is issued in our daily life?
Fish hydrolyzed collage peptides is a functional and nutritional ingredient we can source from fishes. It is commonly used in our daily life in different industries.
1. Food ingredient: Fish collagen is an excellent source of protein, and supply numerous essential amino acids to human body. It is widely used in food products such as snacks and energy bars.
2. Sports nutrition products. Fish collagen accounts for 30% of the total proteins in human body. Taking collagen can promote the growth of your muscles after your working out in gyms.
3. Skin care products: Collagen is also a essential component of human skins. Study shows taking collagen can improve the elasticity of skins and anti-aging of the skin.
About the packing:
Our Packing is 10KG marine collagen powder put into a PE bag, then the PE bag is put into a fiber drum with a locker. 27 drums are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 800 drums that is 8000KG if palleted and 10000KGS if not palleted.
Free samples of around 100 grams are available for your testing upon request. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation.
We have professional sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries. We promise you will receive a response to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Contact Person: Eric Lee