|Product Name:||Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen Type II||Origin:||Chicken Cartilage|
|Protein Content:||＞60%||Chondroitin Sulfate:||＞25%|
|Solubility:||Good Solubility Into Water||Bulk Density:||0.40g/ml|
|Flowability:||Good Flowability||Application:||Joint Care Tablets, Capsules, Solid Drinks|
chicken collagen powder,
chicken collagen peptides
Hydrolyzed Type ii Chicken Collagen with 25% Chondroitin Sulfate for Joint Support Supplement
Our company Beyond Biopharma supplies hydrolyzed type ii chicken collagen with 25% content of chondroitin sulfate. Hydrolyzed chicken collagen type ii powder is the protein powder produced from chicken cartilages which contains type ii chicken collagen. It is white to slight yellowish powder with protein content of around 60% by Kjeldahl method. Besides collagen type ii, the powder contains around 25% chondroitin sulfate which is also a important substance for joint health. The 25% content of chondroitin sulfate adds the value to the hydrolyzed type ii chicken collagen.
The manufacturing process of hydrolyzed type ii chicken collagen is a hydrolysis process in which the molecular structure of collagen will be destroyed. Three long amino acids chains will be cut into short ones with low molecular weight. The good point is that after hydrolysis process, the solubility of type ii chicken collagen will be much better than non hydrolyzed collagen. Moreover, the short amino acids chains will be easily diegested and absorbed by human body.
They type ii hydrolyzed chicken collagen powder is a great ingredient to produce joint care dietary supplements.
Quick Review Sheet of hydrolyzed type ii chicken collagen, with 25% chondroitin sulfate
|Material name||Chicken Collagen type ii from chicken cartilage Hydrolyzed Chicken collagen for joint care products|
|Origin of material||Chicken Cartilages|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Production process||hydrolyzed process|
|Mucopolysaccharides||＞25%(as chondroitin sulfate)|
|Total protein content||60% (Kjeldahl method)|
|Moisture content||≤10% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Bulk density||＞0.5g/ml as bulk density|
|Solubility||Good solubility into water|
|Application||To produce Joint care supplements|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: Sealed PE bags|
|Outer packing: 10kg/Fiber drum, 27drums/pallet|
The advantages of our chicken collagen type ii
1. Chondroitin Sulfate add more value: Beside collagen, our chicken collagen type ii contains around 25% chondroitin sulfate, which will add value to your finished dosage dietary supplements.
2. Suitable Bulk density with good flowability: The chicken collagen type II supplied by beyond biopharma is of a suitable bulk density of around 0.5g/ml as well as good flowability, which makes it suitable to produce either tablets or capsules.
3. Beyond Biopharma produce the chicken collagen type II in GMP workshop and the chicken collagen type ii is tested in the QC laboratory. Every commercial batch of chicken collagen is attached with a Certificate of analysis.
Specification of chicken collagen type II
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder||Visual|
|Total Protein Content||≥60%||<Kjeldahl method>|
|Mucopolysaccharide||≥25.0% (as chondroitin sulfate)||<CPC Titration>|
|Residual on Ignition||≤30%||<USP281>|
|Loss on drying||≤10.0%||<USP731>|
|Heavy Metal||＜ 20 PPM||<ICP-MS>|
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh||In-house Method|
|Bulk density||Report as it is||In-house method|
|Total Bacteria Count||＜1000cfu/g||<USP2021>|
|Yeast & Mold||＜100cfu/g||<USP2021>|
How does hydrolyzed collagen type ii chicken collagen work for your joint health ?
1. Two function ingredients are included: Type ii collagen and Mucopolysaccharides (as chondroitin sulfate). Collagen and chondroitin sulfate are two key components of the cartilages in joints. They work together to help maintains the health structure as well as lubricate the joints.
2. Essentical Amino acids in Collagen. Collagen type ii is composed by most essntical types of amino acids, some of which is critical to joint health. For example, Hydroxyproline is only found in the collagen extracted from animal cartilages. The function of hydroxyproline is to work as a transportation vehicle to carry the calcium to bone cells in plasma. It will promote the generation of bone cells.
3. Added value by Mucopolysaccharides (chondroitin sulfate). Chondroitin sulfate is a type of sulfated Mucopolyssacharides which naturally existed in cartilages of animals. It helps reduce the inflammation in joints and slow the progression of osteoarthritis.
1. Free amount of samples: we can provide up to 200 gram free samples for testing purpose. If you want a big sample for machine trial or trial production purposes, please kindly buy 1kg or several kilograms you need.
2. Way of delivery the sample: We will use DHL to deliver the sample for you.
3. Freight cost: If you also had a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account. If you don’t, we can negotiate how to pay for the freight cost.
Contact Person: Eric Lee