|Product Name:||Halal Verified Collagen Powder||Halal Certified:||Yes|
|Origin:||Fish Scale / Skin||Protein Content:||More Than 90%|
|Solubility:||Dissolve Into Water Easily||Bulk Density:||0.35g/ml|
|Porcine DNA:||Totally Free||Application:||Skin, Bone Health|
marine collagen powder,
collagen peptides type 1 and 3
Muslim Consumption Collagen Powder / Halal Collagen Peptide Suitable for Muslim Use
We Beyond Biopharma supply Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder suitable for Muslim Consumption. It is produced from fish scales and skin with Halal Certificate. It is 100% free from porcine DNA and is safe for muslims to use.
Quick Information about the Marine Fish Collagen Powder
|Origin of material||Marine Fish Scale/skin|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Production process||Hydrolyzed extraction|
|Protein Purity||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Moisture content||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Molecular weight||＜1500 Dalton|
|Application||Joint support and Skin care Products|
|Quality Certificates||MUI Halal|
|EU Health Certificate||Available|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||10kg/drum, 27drums/pallet, 800 drums per 20 feet container|
Why choose fish hydrolyzed collagen powder produced by Beyond Biopharma ?
1.Good quality of raw materials. We select the best marine fish scales and skins to produce our collagen powder. The heavy metals and other impurities are well controlled.
2. Good solubility, Good flowability: Our fish collagen powder has a good solubility even into cold water. It will dissolve into water quickly. The flowability of our fish collagen is also good, and it can be improved even better by granulation process.
3. White Color, less Smell odor. Our fish collagen powder is of great looking white color, with almost no odor.
4. GMP Quality Management System. We produce fish collagen powder in GMP workshop and the collage is tested in our own laboratory before we release the goods to you.
Specification of Marine Fish Collagen Powder
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMIT||TEST METHOD|
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Visual Check|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||Kjeldahl determination|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||Smell Check|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||USP731|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||USP791|
|Molecular Weight||≤1500 Dalton||HPLC|
|SO2||≤40mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absent||China Food Industry Method|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP/N.F|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP/N.F|
|Salmonella||Absence in 25 gram||USP/N.F|
|E.Coli||Absence in 10 gram||USP/N.F|
Beyond Biopharma’s experience in Collagen Industry:
1. Our factory had been involved in the production of collagen for over 10 years. We are experienced and specialized in the collagen industry.
2. Our factory has the GMP workshop and the its own QC laboratory.
3. Big Capacity: Our factory passed the local government’s Environmental protection policy, and it has a big production capacity which will enable us to deliver the goods to you timely.
4. Various types of collagen are available at Beyond Biopharma. We can supply almost all types of collagen, from hydrolyzed collagen type 1, hydrolyzed collagen type 2, Undenatured collagen type 2 and etc.
5. Professional sales service support. We have knowledgeable team which will provide quick response to your inquiries such as request for quotation, sample delivery, Purchase order collaboration, logistics and regulatory support.
Packing: Our fish collagen powder is sealed into a PE bag, which will be then put into a fiber drum. One drum will contain 10KG collagen powder. One pallet contains totally 27 drums with 9 drums one layer, total 3 layers.
Transportation: We are able to arrange shipment both by air and by vessel. We have all the necessary transportation certified needed.
Sample support: We can provide up to 100 grams sample free of charge. But we would be grateful if you can provide your DHL account so that we can send the sample via your account.
Sales Service support: Professional sales team with Fluent English and fast response to your inquires. We promise you will sure get a response from us within 24 hours since you send the inquiry.
Contact Person: Eric Lee