|Product Name:||Hydrolyzed Alaska Cod Fish Collagen||Halal Certified:||Yes Available|
|Origin:||Alaska Cod Skin||Purity:||More Than 90% Protein|
|Solubility:||Dissolve Into Water Easily||Odor And Taste:||Neutral Odor And Taste|
|Function:||Skin And Bone Health||Sample:||100 Gram Free|
hydrolyzed collagen protein,
hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides
Halal Verified Alaska Cod Fish Collagen Powder , Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Powder from Alaska Cod Skin
We are a manufacturer of Halal Verified Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Powder from Alaska Cod Fish Skin. It is totally suitable for Muslin's consumption. The raw material used to produce our hydrolyzed fish collagen powder is Alaska Cod Fish Skin imported from Alaska.
The differences between the Alaska Cod Fish Collagen and normal Tilapia Fish Collagen :
1. Raw Materials: Alaska Cod are clean and natural fish which live in the Alaska ocean.
2. Quality of impurities such as Heavy metals: Alaska cod lives in the clean area of ocean which had not been polluted by human. Alaska cod contains very low content of heavy metals, which makes our Fish collagen powder with low content of heavy metals.
3. Wild caught fish free from Pesticide: Alaska Cod are wild caught rather than raised by human, thus, it doesn't contain any pesticide residual and hormone residual.
Quick Information about the Marine Fish Collagen Powder
|Origin of material||Alaska Cod Fish Skin|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Production process||Hydrolyzed extraction|
|Protein Purity||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Moisture content||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Molecular weight||＜1500 Dalton|
|Application||Joint support and Skin care Products|
|Quality Certificates||MUI Halal|
|EU Health Certificate||Available|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||10kg/drum, 27drums/pallet, 800 drums per 20 feet container|
Beyond Biopharma’s experience in Collagen Industry:
1. Our factory had been involved in the production of collagen for over 10 years. We are experienced and specialized in the collagen industry.
2. Our factory has the GMP workshop and the its own QC laboratory.
3. Big Capacity: Our factory passed the local government’s Environmental protection policy, and it has a big production capacity which will enable us to deliver the goods to you timely.
4. Various types of collagen are available at Beyond Biopharma. We can supply almost all types of collagen, from hydrolyzed collagen type 1, hydrolyzed collagen type 2, Undenatured collagen type 2 and etc.
5. Professional sales service support. We have knowledgeable team which will provide quick response to your inquiries such as request for quotation, sample delivery, Purchase order collaboration, logistics and regulatory support.
Why choose fish hydrolyzed collagen powder produced by Beyond Biopharma ?
1.Good quality of raw materials. We select the best marine fish scales and skins to produce our collagen powder. The heavy metals and other impurities are well controlled.
2. Good solubility, Good flowability: Our fish collagen powder has a good solubility even into cold water. It will dissolve into water quickly. The flowability of our fish collagen is also good, and it can be improved even better by granulation process.
3. White Color, less Smell odor. Our fish collagen powder is of great looking white color, with almost no odor.
4. GMP Quality Management System. We produce fish collagen powder in GMP workshop and the collage is tested in our own laboratory before we release the goods to you.
Specification of Marine Fish Collagen Powder
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMIT||TEST METHOD|
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Visual Check|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||Kjeldahl determination|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||Smell Check|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||USP731|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||USP791|
|Molecular Weight||≤1500 Dalton||HPLC|
|SO2||≤40mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absent||China Food Industry Method|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP/N.F|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP/N.F|
|Salmonella||Absence in 25 gram||USP/N.F|
|E.Coli||Absence in 10 gram||USP/N.F|
About the packing:
Our Packing is 10KG marine collagen powder put into a PE bag, then the PE bag is put into a fiber drum with a locker. 27 drums are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 800 drums that is 8000KG if palleted and 10000KGS if not palleted.
Free samples of around 100 grams are available for your testing upon request. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation.
We have professional sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries. We promise you will receive a response to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Contact Person: Eric Lee