|Product Name:||Chicken Collagen Powder Type 2||Manufacturing Porcess:||Enzymatic Hydrolysis|
|CAS No.:||9007-34-5||EC Number:||232-697-4|
|Raw Material Origin:||Chicken Cartilage||Protein Content:||＞90%|
|Solubility:||Good Solubility Into Water||Application:||Supplements To Promote Joint Support|
type ii collagen peptides,
chicken collagen powder
Type ii Collagen Peptides from Chicken Cartilage , Chicken Collagen powder type 2
Beyond Biopharma is a manufacturer of type ii collagen peptides from chicken cartilages. We had produced and supplied this products for many years.
Why choose Beyond Biopharma as a supplier of type ii chicken collagen?
1. Specialized in the production of Collagen products for a long time, we are professional and specilized in the collagen industry.
2. Good Quality Management System: We have the GMP Workshop and the Well established QC Laboratory.
3. Big production capacity with Environmental protection facility approved by Local Government. We can supply chicken collagen type ii stably and continuously.
4. We suppied to customers all around the world and have good reputation among our customers.
5. We have sales team with good knowledge of collagen which can response to your inquires quickly and accurately.
What is type ii chicken collagen powder ?
1. Type of collagen. Collagen extracted from chicken cartilage belongs to type ii Collagen. The molecular structure of type ii collagen is a triple helix structure with three chains of amino acids. But the molecular structure of be destroyed during the hydrolysis. This is why it is also called hydrolyzed collagen. If the molecular structure is kept as the triple helix structure after production process, it will be called Undenatured chicken collagen type II, which is a another product we can supply. Please refer to the product classification page of our website and see detailed introduction of this product.
3. Amino acid compoition: The compostion of type ii collagen is different from other types of collagen such as type i or type iii. Glycine and hydroxyproline are the most abundant types of amino acid in type ii collagen. Glycine almost accounts for nearly 30% of the total amino acid contents in type ii collagen. The content of hydroxyproline is much higher in type ii collagen than in other type of collagen. Hydroxyproline provides unique functions for the health of bones, which makes type ii collagen extremely important for joint health.
3. Function of type ii chicken collagen: Type ii collagen mainly functions for the cartilages or connective tissues of human body. It plays a important role in the health of joints.
4. Appearance and other physical properties : Type ii chicken collagen is white to slight yellowish powder with bulk density of around 0.35g/ml. It is able to dissolve into even cold water quickly without any stirring. The powder of collagen type ii is able to flow freely. It is able to be produced into tablets, capsules or the solid drinks powder.
Specification sheet of chicken collagen type ii
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|White to yellowish powder||Pass|
Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed chicken collagen peptides
If you want a detailed typical COA of type ii chicken collagen, please kindly send a inquiry and we will send back the COA to you via email.
Other related information you might want to know concerning the shipping or the sample issues:
Packing : Due to the bulk density is not high, our standard packing is 10KG collagen packed in a sealed Plastic bag, then the bag is put into a fiber drum with a plastic locker. We can also do 20KG/Drum with a larger Drum if you want.
Dimension : The dimension of one drum with 10KG is 38 x 38 x 40 cm, one pallent is able to contain 20 drums. The demension of 20KG drum is almost doubled.
Way of shipment : Both AIR AND SEA SHIPMENT IS AVAILABLE. We have safety transportation certificate of chicken collagen powder for both air shipment and sea shipment.
Sample policy : We can provide 50-100gram is available for testing purposes. We usually send the samples via DHL account, if you have a DHL account, please advise us your DHL account so that we can send out the sample via your account.
Customer Service : We have a dedicated sales team to deal with your price inquiry and sample request. You will get a response from our team no longer than 24 hours after sending an inquiry.
Related knowTypes of collagen and their functions in human body
Collagen is essentially a protein. In the human body, this protein is used to bind tissue, just like glue connects the various tissues of the body into a whole. It is these collagens that make the skin fuller and more elastic. As a protein, collagen is rich in proline and glycine. These two amino acids play an extremely important role in maintaining the joints, tendons and bone tissues of the body.
Collagen can be roughly classified into type I, type II, type III, type IV and type V. The differences among these types of collagen are mainly in two aspects: compostion of amino acids and molecular structure. The composition difference is the content of each type of amino acid in each type of collagen is slightly different. The main difference is the molecular structure. For example, type I collagen is rod-shaped and is mainly distributed in tissues such as dermis and bone. Type ii collange mainly exsited in cartilages and connective tissues of human body.
Since the body needs collagen to perform its functional properties, the body always continually synthesizes new collagen, replacing damaged collagen, such as wound healing or skin damage. At a young age, the body is metabolized and is able to rapidly synthesize collagen. However, as the age increases, the collagen in the tissue cannot be renewed in time, and the flexibility of the body, the elasticity of the skin, and the flexibility of the joints are all deteriorated.
Contact Person: Eric Lee