|Function:||Joint Support, Cartilage And Bone Health||Application:||Food Supplements In Tablet, Capsules, And Powder Form|
|Product Name:||Chondroitin Sulfate Bovine Sodium||Quality Standard:||USP40 Grade|
|Purity Of Chondroitin:||≥90% By CPC Titration||Chondroitin By E-HPLC:||≥75% By Enzymatic HPLC|
|Protein:||≤6.0%||GMP Status:||NSF-GMP Availabile|
USP Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium,
HPLC Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium,
USP sodium chondroitin sulfate
Enzymatic HPLC Tested Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium ,Chondroitin Sulfate In Full Compliance With USP Standard
We are able to supply the Condroitin sulfate sodium which pass the Enzymatic HPLC testing with purity of more than 75% by Enzymatic HPLC. Enzymatic HPLC is a method used to identify the adulterated chondroitin sulfate. If a chondroitin sulfate pass the Enzymatic HPLC testing, it means the quality is good, and is not adulterated with other materials.
There are many ways to test the purity of chondroitin sulfate. CPC titration method is one of the most common one and this is the method required in the USP Monograph. HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) is another testing method for the purity of chondroitin sulfate, because HPLC is an universal testing method for many materials. Many materials is able to share the same HPLC equipment.
Enzymatic HPLC is the most complicated method to test the purity of chondroitin sulfate. The theory of the enzymatic HPLC method is to digest the chondroitin sulfate into its 4S chondroitin sulfate and 6S chondroitin sulfate component by a type of enzyme, and then use the ultra HPLC testing method to test the purity of 4S chondroitin sulfate, 6S chondroitin sulfate, and then add the purity of 4S and 6S together to get the total content of chondroitin sulfate.
The good point of this method is that the content of chondroitin sulfate obtained by this method would sure be the content of chondroitin sulfate because the adulterated materials would not be digested by the enzyme. Only Chondroitin sulfate can be digested by that type of enzyme. The disadvantage of this method is that the testing result obtained by this testing method is usually lower than the actual content of chondroitin sulfate, because the chondroitin sulfate might not be 100% digested by the enzyme. So usually, if a chondroitin sulfate sample can reach around 75% content of chondroitin sulfate by enzymatic HPLC and at the same time pass the CPC titration 90%, it means the quality is OK.
Why Choose the Chondroitin Sulfate bovine Sodium from Beyond Biopharma ?
1. Professional and Specilized: Our manufacturer have been engaged in the production and supply of chondoriitn sulfate for over 10 years. We Know everything about Chondroitin Sulfate
2. NSF-GMP Quality Control System: Our manufacturer facility had been verified by NSF-GMP Quality Control System, We follow the Good Manufacturing Practice to produce our chondroitin sulfate.
3. Joint Health Ingredients one site Supplier: We Beyond Biopharma focus on the joint health ingredients including: Chondroitin Sulfate, glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, Collagen and Curcumin.We ship all these materials in one combined shipment for our customers to save their time and Money.
4. Formulation of joint health ingredients Premix: We are able to do customized formulation or premix of chondroitin sulfate with other ingredients such as gluocsamine, hyaluronic acid, collagen, Vitamins and Curcumin. We can develop the premix according to your formulation, or you can used our existed Formulation.
We will ship the premixed formulated powder in drums, and you can pack int into sachets or compress it into Tablets or fill it into capsules in your own factory.
4. Sales Team Support: We have dedicated professional sales team to handle your request of price, information, documentations and samples.
Specification Sheet of Chondroitin Sulfate Bovine Sodium:
|Appearance||Off-white crystalline powder||Visual|
|Identification||The sample confirm with the reference library||By NIR Spectrometer|
|The infrared absorption spectrum of the sample should exhibit maxima only at the same wavelengths as that of chondroitin sulfate sodium WS||By FTIR Spectrometer|
|Disaccharides composition: The ratio of the peak response to the△DI-4S to the △DI-6S is no less than 1.0||Enzymatic HPLC|
|Optical Rotation: Meet the requirements for optical rotation, specific rotation in specific tests||USP781S|
|Loss On Drying||< 12%||USP731|
|Ph (1%H2o Solution)||4.0-7.0||USP791|
|Specific Rotation||- 20°~ -30°||USP781S|
|Residue On Ingition (Dry Base)||20%-30%||USP281|
|Organic Volatile Residual||NMT0.5%||USP467|
|Clarity (5%H2o Solution)||<0.35@420nm||USP38|
|Limite of none specific disaccharides||＜10%||Enzymatic HPLC|
|Heavy Metals||≤10 PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP2021|
Customized according to your requirments
|Bulk Density||>0.55g/ml||In House|
The advantages of our Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. GMP Production: We follow the GMP procedures during the production of our chondroitin sulfate.
2. Own Laboratory Testing: We have our own laboratory, which will conduct the testing of all items listed in the COA.
3. Third Party Laboratory Testing: We send our chondroitin sulfate to third party laboratory for testing to verify that our internal testing is validated.
4. Full Documents support: We are able to provide Full documentation support for our chondroiitn sulfate such as : NSF-GMP Certificate, HALAL Certificate, COA, MSDS, TDS, Nutritional Value, NONE-GMO statement, Residual Solvents Control, Allergen Statement.
5. Customized specification Avaliable: We are willing to do the customized specification of chondroitin sulfate for our customers. If you have special requirments on chondroiitn sulfate, such as the Particle size distribution, Purity
Sample Policy about Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. We are able to provide 100 gram of chondroitin sulfate sodium sample free of charge for your testing or developing purposes.
2. We would appreciate if you could advise your international Courier number such as the DHL, FEDEX or TNT, so that We can send the sample Via your account.
3. If you don't have an international courier account, you can pay for the courier freight cost via Paypal.
Contact Person: Eric Lee