|Product Name:||Fish Collagen Granular, DC Grade Fish Collagen||Origin:||Fish Scale / Skin|
|Production Process:||Granulation Without Adding Any Excipients||Flowability:||Good Flowability|
|Bulk Density:||0.4g/ml||Solubility:||Good Solubility Into Water|
|Appearance:||Free Flowing White Powder||Application:||Tablet Compressing|
marine collagen powder,
halal collagen powder
DC Grade Fish Collagen Powder for Direct Compressing of Tablets / Fish Collagen Granular
We Beyond Biopharma manufacturer DC Grade Collagen Powder.DC grade fish collagen is the granulated fish collagen obtained after the granulation process of the spray dried fish collage powder. The spray dried fish collagen powder is of poor flowability which is not suitable to be compressed into tablets. But the granulation process is able to improve the flowability and bulk density. After granulation, the fish collagen granular is suitable to be compressed into tablets or filled into capsules or packed into sachets and Cans.
Specification of DC Grade Granuated Fish Collagen
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMIT||TEST METHOD|
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Visual Check|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||Kjeldahl determination|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||Smell Check|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||USP731|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||USP791|
|Molecular Weight||≤1500 Dalton||HPLC|
|SO2||≤40mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absent||China Food Industry Method|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP/N.F|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP/N.F|
|Salmonella||Absence in 25 gram||USP/N.F|
|E.Coli||Absence in 10 gram||USP/N.F|
Why choose fish hydrolyzed collagen powder produced by Beyond Biopharma ?
1. Good quality of raw materials. We select the best marine fish scales and skins to produce our collagen powder. The heavy metals and other impurities are well controlled.
2. Good solubility, Good flowability: Our fish collagen powder has a good solubility even into cold water. It will dissolve into water quickly. The flowability of our fish collagen is also good, and it can be improved even better by granulation process.
3. White Color, less Smell odor. Our fish collagen powder is of great looking white color, with almost no odor.
4. GMP Quality Management System. We produce fish collagen powder in GMP workshop and the collage is tested in our own laboratory before we release the goods to you
In which aspects does the fish collagen powder changes during the granulation process ?
The chemical properties of fish collagen powder do not change during the granulation process because no chemical reactions happened during the granulation process. Moreover, we don't add any excipients during the granulation process, thus the components of fish collagen remians the same. In one word, the granulation process only changes the physical properties of collagen powder such as particle size, flowability and bulk density.
We Beyond Biopharma Co.,ltd. is able to supply unflavored fish collagen granular to be produced into tablet or capsules or sachets or Powder in Cans. We can also produce and supply flavored and formulated collagen granular. We have R&D team which can develop the formulation for your products. We also have ready existed formulations for your choice. For example, for collagen granular, we have orange flavored granular for your choice.
The spray dried collagen powder we use to produce the collagen granular is the hydrolyzed Fish Collage powder produced from the scale and skins of marine fishes. The fish collage powder is originated from the fish scales by enzymatic Hydrolysis process. In this enzymatic hydrolysis process, the triple long chains of amino acids will be cut into short chains of amino acids. The purity of the protein will be concentrated to about 90% and other impurities will be removed during the production process.
Production Flow Diagram of Granulated Fish Collagen Granular:
|Fish Scales / Skin|
|Pre-treatment (wash the raw materials)|
|Enzymolysis ( cut the helix struct of collagen into small chain of amino acids)|
|Remove the color|
|Membrane filtration, ￠:0.2um|
|Metal detector, Fe ≥￠0.6mm|
|Granulated Fish Collagen|
What are the applications of fish collagen granular?
1. Compressed into Tablet. Collagen protein granular is able to directly compressed into tablets solely or with other supplements ingredients such as chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, MSM and etc. Collagen works together with those ingredients to provide joint support for those who want to improve their joint health.
2. Filled into capsules. The good flowability and higher density of collagen granular makes it easy to be filled into capsules. Capsules form is not so popular for the hydrolyzed collagen powder but it is popular for one the most premium collagen called Undenatured Collagen type 2 from chicken sternum.
3. Granular in Sachets as solid drinks. Collagen granular is commonly flavored into different flavors and then packed into small sachets with around 4 to 6 grams each sachet. This is a popular in countries with hot climate where people tend to consume the food by solid drinks.
4. Powder in Cans. You can also find collagen granular are packed into Cans. It could be either flavored or unflavored. When it is unflavored, you can put it into your favorite drinks such as tea, milk, yogurt, coffee or just water. It can also be flavored into generally accepted flavor such as orange or chocolate flavor.
5. Fermented Yogurt from protein. Collagen are sometimes produced into fermented yogurt products.
Packing: Our fish collagen powder is sealed into a PE bag, which will be then put into a fiber drum. One drum will contain 10KG collagen powder. One pallet contains totally 27 drums with 9 drums one layer, total 3 layers.
Transportation: We are able to arrange shipment both by air and by vessel. We have all the necessary transportation certified needed.
Sample support: We can provide up to 100 grams sample free of charge. But we would be grateful if you can provide your DHL account so that we can send the sample via your account.
Sales Service support: Professional sales team with Fluent English and fast response to your inquires. We promise you will sure get a response from us within 24 hours since you send the inquire
Contact Person: Eric Lee