|Product Name:||Type Ii Collagen Powder From Chicken||Origin Of Material:||Chicken Cartilage|
|CAS No.:||9007-34-5||EC Number:||232-697-4|
|Purity Of Chondroitin:||25% CS||Purity:||60% Protein|
|Solubility:||Good Solubility Into Water||Benefits:||Support Joint Health|
type ii collagen peptides,
chicken collagen peptides
Bulk Chicken Collagen type ii Powder with 25% Chondroitin Sulfate for Joint Support
Beyond Biopharma Co.,ltd. is a manufacturer of chicken collagen type ii with 25% chondroitin sulfate. The type ii collagen is extracted from health chicken cartilages for food purposes. Our type ii chicken collagen contains not only type ii collagen but also chondroitin sulfate. Both collagen and chondroitin are the important components for cartilages, connective tissues and fluid in Joint cavity. Collagen is very common in our body and it is critial to the health of our joints and skin, and other connective tissues. In order to maintain good health conditions of our body, We need to take collagen daily either from foods or from other supplements products.
Specification sheet of chicken collagen type ii manufactured by Beyond Biopharma:
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|Apperance, Smell and impurity||White to yellowish powder||Pass|
Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and
free from foreign smell
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Mucopolysaccharides(as chondroitin sulfate)||≥ 25%||CPC Titration or HPLC|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed chicken collagen peptides
(with reference testing method of USP)
We have other technical documentations about type ii chicken collagen available including typical COA, Technical Data Sheet (TDS ), MSDS and many more.
If you are interested in such product, please kindly send a email to request these documents.
The function of collagen in beauty products and the joint health products:
Collagen is used in beauty products and joint health products because of its 5major functions:
1. Help repaire the damaged joint cartilages, and help the formation of bone. Our type ii collagen contains around 60% collagen which helps maintains the proper structure of joint cartilages. As people get old, the cartilages in joints will degenerate because of the lack of collagen. Enough collagen helps repaire the damaged cartilages. Moreover, our chicken collagen type ii contains another function ingredient for joint health called chondroitin sulfate. Chondroitin sulfate helps the formation of bones. Beside the benefits for joints, collagen brings additional benefits for skin health.
2. The role of anti-wrinkle: After entering the dermis layer, collagen can quickly fill the local collapse, make the cells full, improve the loose skin, tighten the skin, reduce deep wrinkles, smooth fine lines. Reduces pores and makes the skin tight and elastic. Maintains skin smoothness, wrinkles, texture and transparency. For injection wrinkle
3. The role of moisturizing and moisturizing: Collagen contains hydroxyproline and serine, a natural moisturizing factor that prevents water loss and maintains skin elasticity and vitality. Collagen itself is a kind of transparent substance composed of three spiral peptide chains. These three spiral structures can firmly hold water and nutrients, and keep the skin in a rich and supple state.
4. The role of restoring elasticity: Collagen is absorbed in the human body, and new cells are combined with the original cells to fill the depressed parts, and the skin is restored to elasticity and flexibility.
5. Repair connective tissues Collagen in the human body, gradually generating new tissue and the surrounding normal skin to coordinate, thus playing an orthopedic role. Collagen can help the human skin to return to its normal appearance, and it can significantly improve the enlarged acne scar, intradermal or subcutaneous tissue damage, epithelial contraction, deep wrinkles or other soft tissue defects. Collagen is therefore used in skin care and joint health products.
Other related information you might want to know concerning the shipping or the sample issues:
Packing : Due to the bulk density is not high, our standard packing is 10KG collagen packed in a sealed Plastic bag, then the bag is put into a fiber drum with a plastic locker. We can also do 20KG/Drum with a larger Drum if you want.
Dimension : The dimension of one drum with 10KG is 38 x 38 x 40 cm, one pallent is able to contain 20 drums. The demension of 20KG drum is almost doubled.
Way of shipment : Both AIR AND SEA SHIPMENT IS AVAILABLE. We have safety transportation certificate of chicken collagen powder for both air shipment and sea shipment.
Sample policy : We can provide 50-100gram is available for testing purposes. We usually send the samples via DHL account, if you have a DHL account, please advise us your DHL account so that we can send out the sample via your account.
Customer Service : We have a dedicated sales team to deal with your price inquiry and sample request. You will get a response from our team no longer than 24 hours after sending an inquiry.
Other related knowledge about collagen:
How to obtain collagen from food or dietary supplements for our body ?
1. The most common method is to get it through food.
Collagen is found in gummy foods such as beef tendons, pig's trotters, chicken wings, chicken skin, fish skin, corn and cartilage. Eat more of this type of food to get collagen to a certain extent. However, the collagen in these common foods is a macromolecular protein and cannot be directly absorbed by the human body. Therefore, if you want to improve the skin, the effect is not too obvious in this way, and most of these foods have high fat content. Sisters who are not suitable for slim sisters often eat.
2. Purified Collagen powder extracted from fish or chicken or bovine cartilages.
Because of the difficulty in absorption through food, etc., people began to manually extract collagen from animals. It is made of pigs, cows, hooves, and fish skin scales, which are made into small molecular weights that are easily absorbed by the human body, and then used as a mask or oral. And with the advancement of technology, the process is constantly innovating, and such extracted products are more and more easily absorbed by the human body. There are many kinds of such collagens. Such as oligopeptides and peptides, extracted from cattle and extracted from fish scales. The market comparison is good from the fish scales of deep sea torpedoes.
3. Oligopeptide products are most easily absorbed by human body.
Now the latest, the best absorption should be oligopeptide products. The molecular weight of the oligopeptide is finer than that of the polypeptide collagen, and absorption is certainly better. However, the oligopeptide collagen purification technology belongs to the domestic top technology. Most of the products are used for export.
Contact Person: Eric Lee