Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Bovine Collagen Peptides Powder||Origin:||Bovine Skin, Hides, Cartilages|
|Solubility:||Good Solubility Into Water||Molecular Weight:||1000-3000 Dalton|
|Types Of Collagen:||Type 1 Collagen||CAS NO.:||9007-34-5|
|Flowability:||Good Flowability||Application:||Meat Or Bakery Products / Dairy Or Desert Products|
hydrolyzed collagen protein,
hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides
Bovine Collagen Peptide Powder for Meat or Bakery Products / Dairy or Desert Products
Beyond Biopharma is a manufacture and supplier of Bovine hydrolyzed Collage peptides. The bovine collagen peptides and powder produced by Beyond Biopharma is of high quality suitable for our customer's business applications because:
1. High quality raw Material. The cattles from which the skins and hides are obtained are raised in the pasture without any diseases especially BSE / TSE.
2. None GMO. Since the raw materials used to produce our bovine collagen is None-GMO, thus our bovine collagen is considered to be None-GMO.
3. BSE/TSE FREE . China is a BSE/ TSE Country, the pasture where the cattle are raised are totally from BSE / TSE or any other diseases of cattle. Moreover, our factory faclity which used to produce bovine collagen doesn't process any other BSE / TSE materials.
Quick details of hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
|Product Name||Bovine collagen peptides|
|Origin of collagen||Grass feed cattle hides (Skins)|
|Types of collagen||Type 1 and type 3|
|Color and appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Flowability||Good flowability for tablet compressing or capsules filling|
|Solubility||Perfect solubility into water|
|Molecular weight||＜1500 Dalton|
|Application||Skin and Joint health Products|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Supplying Capacity||50 MT/month|
The advantages of our bovine collagen peptides powder:
1. Our hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides are produced from grass feed cattle and is better than those extracted from cattle raised by feeds.
2. The hydrolyzed bovine collage powder is hydrolyzed into small chain of amino acids with small molecular weight which is easy for the absorption by human body. Moreover, small molecular weight peptides has a good solubility into water.
3. Our bovine hydrolyzed collage peptides has a good flowability which makes easy to tablet compressing or capsules filling.
4. The collagen powder we supplied is produced in GMP facility according to GMP requirements. It is tested in our own laboratory before we release the goods.
Specification sheet of hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
If you want a typical COA of our hydrolyzed bovine collagen, please kindly send a inquiry, we will send back COA via email to you.
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|Apperance, Smell and impurity||White to yellowish powder||Pass|
|Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and free from foreign smell||Pass|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
(with reference testing method of USP)
Nutritional Vaule and Amino acids Compostion
We have the nutritional value data sheet for your information to produce your products. Also available is the amino acid composition sheet, which explains in the details of the quality of our bovine collagen and powder.
1. Nutritional Vaule : Our bovine collagen peptides contains both collagen type 1 and type 3. To be more specific, it contains most types of amino acids needed by human body.It will provide good nutriton and support to muscles, Skins, ligaments, and joint cartilages. You can learn the details in our Amino acid composition sheet or the Nutritional value sheet.
2. Low molecular weight: During the hydrolyzation process, the big and long chain of amino acids is cut into small pieces with molecular weight of around 1500 Dalton.This will gurantee that the collagen peptides will be digested by human body quickly. We can control the molecular weight during our production process in order to meet the specific requirements of our customer.
Our usual packing is 20KG bovine collagen powder put into a PE and paper compound bag, Then 20 bags are palleted onto one pallet, and one 40 feet container is able to load around 17MT bovine collagen powder.
We are able to ship the goods both by air and by sea. We have the safety transporation certificate for both ways of shipment.
A free sample of around 100 grams could be provided for your testing purposes. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation. We will send the samples via DHL. If you have a DHL account, you are very welcome to provide us with your DHL account.
We have professional knowledgeable sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries.
Contact Person: Eric Lee