|Product Name:||Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Powder||Material Origin:||Bovine Skin Or Cartialge|
|Flowability:||Good Flowability||Protein Content:||＞90%|
|Type Of Collagen:||Type 1 And Type 3||Solubility:||Good Solubility Into Water|
|Appearance:||White To Off White Powder||Application:||Skin And Joint Support Supplements|
collagen peptides type 1 and 3,
halal collagen powder
CAS Number 9007-34-5 Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein Powder with 90% Protein for Skin and Joint Support
Beyond Biopharma supplies hydrolyzed Collagne Protein Powder with CAS Number 9007-34-5. Generally speaking, all types of collagen protein powder are registered under the CAS Number 9007-34-5 including different origins such as bovine origin, fish origin and chicken origin.We Beyond Biopharma is able to supply all of these collagen protein powder, but in this page, we will mainly introduce the bovine origin hydrolyzed collagen powder which contains type 1 and type 3 collagen. For the information of collagen powder from other animal origins, please refer to other product pages which indicate the specific origin. You can search on this website with specific origin key words, such as "Fish collagen powder" or "Chicken collagen powder".
Bovine collagen powder is produced from hides or skins from cattles which are raised for food purposes. The cattles are raised in the BSE / TSE free areas where no Infectious diseases occurs. The meats of cattle are healthy and suitable for human consumption. Thus the skin and hides of cattles are considered to be safe to produce bovine collagen.
Generally speaking, the production process of bovine collagen powder is called enzymatic hydrolysis. It means a type of enzyme will be used in the hydrolysis process to isolate the protein from other components in the skins of cattles. Then We will conduct several filtration and concentration process to purify the collagen and to concentrate the purity of proteins. After purification process, the assay of protein in bovine collagen is able to reach more than 90%.
Why the quality of bovine collagen powder produced by Beyond Biopharma is of premium good quality?
1. Good quality Raw Materials. The hides and skins used to produce bovine collagen are from healthy cattles raised in pasture where on TSE/ BSE Happens.
2. Manufacturing Process and machine guarantee. Our production facility and machines used to provide bovine collagen has not been in contact with any BSE TSE Materials.
3. Good solubility: Our bovine collagen powder is able to dissolve into cold water very quickly. It is perfectly suitable to produce any solid drinks products which require good solubility of collagen powder.
4. Great flowability: The flowability of our bovine collagen powder is good after drying process in the manufacturing process. and it can be further improved an additional granulation process
Nutritional value of hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
Average Nutritional Value of 100 gram Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen
|Basic Nutrient||Total Quantity in 100g bovine collagen|
|Protein||360 K cal|
|Total||360 K cal|
|On dry basis||96g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
The specification sheet of bovine collagen powder:
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|Apperance, Smell and impurity||White to yellowish powder||Pass|
|Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and free from foreign smell||Pass|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
(with reference testing method of USP)
What are the benefits of bovine collagen powder to our skin and joints ?
1. Bovine Collagen peptides contains both type 1 and type 3 collagen which plays an important role in the growth of cartilages and bones. Human body can generate collagen by itself, but human body needs some types of amino acids to work such as glycine and proline. Bovine collagen peptides is a perfect source of glycine and proline.
2. Proline is also known as a transportation tool to transport calcium from blood to bone cells. Taking collagen will promote the growth of bone cells and improve the bone density.Study shows that bovine collagen can helps reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis by promoting the generation of cartilages in joints.
3. There are some studies which suggested that autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis might be treated by taking a foreign antigen. Taking Bovine Collagen type II in a long term, the human body will regard the type II collagen as a antigen, which could reduce your immune system’s reaction and improve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
Contact Person: Eric Lee