|Product Name:||Bovine Collagen Granule||Material Origin:||Bovine Skin Or Cartialge|
|Protein Content:||＞90%||Type Of Collagen:||Type 1 And Type 3|
|Solubility:||Good Solubility Into Water||Application:||Skin And Hair Health Improving|
bovine hide collagen peptides,
grass fed bovine collagen
90% Protein Bovine Collagen Granule For Skin And Hair Health Improving
Beyond Biopharma Bovine Collagen Granule Functions:
1. Improves Health of Skin and Hair
As we age, collagen production declines — it’s happening as you read this! You’ll notice it physically: looser skin, more wrinkles and less elasticity. Increasing collagen levels can help your skin look firmer, increase smoothness, and help your skin cells keep renewing and repairing normally
2. Reduces Joint Pains and Degeneration
Have you ever felt like you’ve got “skeleton legs,” the types that feel extra stiff and cause pain when you move? Yup, that’s likely a loss of collagen rearing its ugly head. That’s because when we lose collagen, our tendons and ligaments start moving with less ease, leading to stiffness, swollen joints and more.
3. Helps Heal Leaky Gut
If you suffer from leaky gut syndrome, a condition where bad-for-you toxins are able to pass through your digestive tract, collagen can be super-helpful. It helps break down proteins and soothes your gut’s lining, healing damaged cell walls and infusing it with healing amino acids.
4. Boosts Metabolism, Muscle Mass and Energy Output
A boost in collagen may help increase your metabolism by adding lean muscle mass to your frame and helping with the conversion of essential nutrients. One of glycine’s most important roles is helping form muscle tissue by converting glucose into energy that feeds muscle cells. And remember that retaining muscle mass is crucial as you age, since it helps support posture, bone health and burns more calories than fat. When consuming collagen, you can benefit from also consuming vitamin C to ensure your body can convert the collagen into a useable protein. This can begin to restore the source or your energy and vitality.
5. Strengthens Nails, Hair and Teeth
Ever had peeling and splitting nails? Well, a lack of collagen could be to blame. Collagen protein is the building block of your fingernails, hair and teeth. Adding collagen into your diet regimen can help keep your nails strong and possibly reverse signs of hair loss.
6. Improves Liver Health
If you’re looking to detox your body of harmful substances, improve blood flow and keep your heart young, collagen is extremely helpful. That’s because glycine helps minimize damage your liver experiences when it absorbs foreign substances, toxins or alcohol that shouldn’t be passing through it.
7. Protects Cardiovascular Health
The amino acid proline helps your artery walls release fat buildup in the bloodstream, shrinking the fat in the arteries and minimizing fat accumulation. Proline is needed for tissue repair within the joints and arteries, plus it helps control blood pressure. As part of collagen found within joints, it buffers our bodies from the effects of vibration or shock and helps us hold on to valuable cartilage as we get older. It’s also linked with the prevention of arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) since it helps our arteries stay clear of dangerous plaque buildup.
Nutritional value of Bovine Collagen Granule
Average Nutritional Value of 100 gram Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen
|Basic Nutrient||Total Quantity in 100g bovine collagen|
|Protein||360 K cal|
|Total||360 K cal|
|On dry basis||96g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
The specification sheet of Bovine Collagen Granule
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|Apperance, Smell and impurity||White to yellowish powder||Pass|
|Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and free from foreign smell||Pass|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
(with reference testing method of USP)
What are the benefits of bovine collagen powder to our skin and joints ?
1. Bovine Collagen peptides contains both type 1 and type 3 collagen which plays an important role in the growth of cartilages and bones. Human body can generate collagen by itself, but human body needs some types of amino acids to work such as glycine and proline. Bovine collagen peptides is a perfect source of glycine and proline.
2. Proline is also known as a transportation tool to transport calcium from blood to bone cells. Taking collagen will promote the growth of bone cells and improve the bone density.Study shows that bovine collagen can helps reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis by promoting the generation of cartilages in joints.
3. There are some studies which suggested that autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis might be treated by taking a foreign antigen. Taking Bovine Collagen type II in a long term, the human body will regard the type II collagen as a antigen, which could reduce your immune system’s reaction and improve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
Contact Person: Eric Lee